• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Benefit of Professional Versus Executive

Jan 24, 2006
What is the cooking difference between the titanium-reinforced alloy (executive) versus the hard-anodized aluminum ( professional)? I have the proffessional and it cooks very well but I am still trying to know the difference besides the oven safe. Is it easier to clean as the professional on the outside does stain? Does it cook Faster? I do not know how to sell it for the extra price. I may need to wait until I get it and try to compare it. Any Ideas? I do want to be educated!!! :confused:

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
Benefits of the Executive Cookware:
--the aluminum is reinforced with a titanium alloy, making it 30% stronger. These pans will never go out of round.
--both the inside AND the outside of the pan are covered with DuPont Autograph 2 non-stick coating, making clean up fast and easy and no ugly grease marks on the outside.
--the pan is thicker on the bottom and progressively thinner up the sides, allowing for better heat conduction and faster cooking
--the bottoms are absolutely flat, making them safe on those smooth cooktops

Those are just some things off the top of my head.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
Herer's a great flyer that was just sent through my up-line. I didn't create it.

Attachments

• Cookware comparison-prof-exec.doc
    604.5 KB · Views: 514

pamperedbecky

Legacy Member
May 6, 2005
THis probably covers pretty much everything that the flyer above does. The flyer above looks nuch nicer! This came from my upline who got it from HO and the test kitchens.

Attachments

• Pro_verses_Executive[1].doc
    38.5 KB · Views: 333

scottcooks

Veteran Member
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2005
Out of Round

Out of Round would be better labeled "out of flat" - if you drop your saucepan hard on its side, it would flatten somewhat, make a shape of the capital letter D, and be out-of-round.

From a cooking perspective, you want the base of your pan to be in contact with the heat as much as possible - not one side touching and the other side up a little. With the titanium reinforcement, it keeps it flat.

Another benefit from titanium - because it is stronger and light, you can have the same approximate weight with a thicker gague of metal. This is GOOD because heavy / thick pans conduct heat better and holdup better (common sense)

The thin walls of the pan are good, because they conduct heat better.

Flared rims - 5 coatings on the Autograph finish: base coat, first coat, middle coat, second coat, and top coat. Grocery-store Teflon is just first coat and top coat; ultra cheapo is just 1 coat of teflon (have seen many of these at thrift stores)