• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

PA Tax on Catalog Show Items: What to Know

In summary, the current tax rate for catalog show items in Pennsylvania is 6%. If you are a resident of a state other than Pennsylvania, you do not have to pay taxes on catalog show items, but may be responsible for paying taxes in your own state. To calculate the tax owed, multiply the purchase amount by 6%. There are no exemptions for paying taxes on catalog show items in Pennsylvania and taxes are paid at the time of purchase.
Happy Mom
My daugther is doing a catalog show in PA for her friends. I am getting ready to mail her the packet, but I do not know the sales tax in PA. Are pantry items and shpping taxable there?

Sales Tax is 6% in PA and shipping is taxable Don't know about pantry items. :)

No tax on food in PA :)!

Thank all of you.

Happy Mom said:
My daugther is doing a catalog show in PA for her friends. I am getting ready to mail her the packet, but I do not know the sales tax in PA. Are pantry items and shpping taxable there?

You can always go to www.pamperedchef.com - consultant corner -and check any zip code to know their tax rates. Sometimes they are different the next county or city over from me.
Consultant Corner -> My business -> Tax information ->Tax Rate Guide

Last edited:

What is the PA tax rate for catalog show items?

The current tax rate for catalog show items in Pennsylvania is 6%.

Do I have to pay taxes on catalog show items if I live outside of Pennsylvania?

If you are a resident of a state other than Pennsylvania, you do not have to pay taxes on catalog show items. However, you may be responsible for paying taxes in your own state.

How do I calculate the amount of tax I owe for catalog show items?

To calculate the amount of tax you owe for catalog show items, multiply the total amount of your purchase by the current tax rate of 6%. For example, if your purchase is $100, you would owe $6 in taxes.

Are there any exemptions for paying taxes on catalog show items?

There are no exemptions for paying taxes on catalog show items in Pennsylvania. All catalog show items are subject to the 6% tax rate.

When do I need to pay taxes on catalog show items?

You will need to pay taxes on catalog show items at the time of purchase. The tax will be included in your total purchase amount and paid to the appropriate tax authority by the seller.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nicki25
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • tinat51796
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • chefjessicah