• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Does Anyone Know? List of Items

In summary, the "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as a mixing bowl, measuring cups, spoons, whisk, and spatula. These items are dishwasher safe and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks. The materials used are high-quality and durable. While there are no specific recipes included, the items can be used for a variety of recipes and recipe ideas can be found on our website."
3girls
Gold Member
Does anyone know how to print off a list of all of our current items we have in the catalog? I am looking for a numerical list to print out so that it is easier to see.....THANKS ahead of time for your help.

Tammy

You can download one from the download section on Consultant's Corner.

Thank you, thank you!!!! Done!

Yes, you can print it numerically by product number, page number, or price or alphabetically by product name. I now keep a set with me when I close shows. It helps me if an outside order has just numbers or (like I've had happen) page number with product letter. It also helps when the host has another $___ to spend. I can find products in that price range.

, I am happy to assist you with printing a list of all our current items in the catalog. Here are the steps you can follow:
1. Log into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website.
2. Go to the "Products" tab and select "Catalog" from the dropdown menu.
3. On the left-hand side, click on "View All Products."
4. This will bring up a list of all the products in numerical order.
5. Click on the printer icon at the top of the page to print the list.
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions. Happy cooking!

1. What is included in the "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set?

The "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets that are perfect for everyday cooking. It includes a mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, a whisk, spatula, and more.

2. Are the items in the set dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items in the "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up.

3. Can this set be used for both cooking and baking?

Absolutely! The "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set is versatile and can be used for both cooking and baking tasks.

4. What is the quality of the materials used for these items?

We take pride in using high-quality materials for all of our products, including the items in the "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set. They are durable and built to last for all your kitchen needs.

5. Are there any recipes included with this set?

While there are no specific recipes included with the "Does Anyone Know? List of Items" set, each item can be used for a variety of recipes. You can also check out our website for delicious recipe ideas and inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nhpegt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
nhpegt
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • lmklipfel