• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top College Survival List for Students - Tips and Must-Have Items

In summary, some must-have items for a college student's kitchen include a microwave, mini fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker, and basic cookware and utensils. To save space, consider multi-functional appliances, stackable containers, and collapsible kitchen tools. For healthy snacks, opt for fresh fruits and vegetables, hummus and crackers, trail mix, yogurt, and homemade options. To stay organized, invest in storage solutions and labeling. There are also kitchen tools specifically designed for college students, such as mini fridges with built-in microwaves and compact coffee makers.
pamperedtara
Gold Member
Somewhere on here there used to be a college survival list. It was a great flyer with explanations of why college students would need each item. Having trouble finding it again. Does anyone know what I am talking about????

I was looking for that too....

Type in dorm under files and there are several links.

Here's one of them>Dorm Room Survival Kit from
The Pampered Chef®Small micro-cooker – heating up soups, cooking mac n’ chez, ramen noodles or a pot of tea in the microwave.Small bar pan – use in oven, microwave, or toaster oven. Cook bacon, hot pockets, reheat pizza.Small bar board – small cutting jobs. Apples, carrots. Easy to store.Small batter bowl w/ cover – mixing bowl. Storage bowl for leftovers. Microwave safe. Food chopper – save time for more time to study. Small sauté pan – lifetime guarantee. Nothing sticks. Perfect size. Tool turn-about – fill with desk/craft supplies. Pens, glue sticks, highlighters.Can opener – won’t rust. Easy to use. No sharp edges.Mini serving spatula – dish up those brownies. Small spreader – perfect for peanut butter, margarine, jam, mayo.Paring knife with case – safe to store. Great for small cutting jobs. Lifetime guarantee. Call or email me today to assemble your care package for your college student from The Pampered Chef®! No order is too big, and no order is too small!Carolyn Kraham
Independent Sales Director with The Pampered Chef®
Phone: 920-593-2948 or920-562-5798
email: [email protected]

Yeah, we had a whole discussion on that earlier in the year...

Thanks so much!!!:D

Related to Top College Survival List for Students - Tips and Must-Have Items

1. What are some must-have items for a college student's kitchen?

Some must-have items for a college student's kitchen include a microwave, mini fridge, toaster oven, coffee maker, and a set of basic cookware and utensils.

2. How can I save space in my dorm room kitchen?

To save space in your dorm room kitchen, consider purchasing multi-functional appliances like a rice cooker that doubles as a slow cooker, or a toaster oven that can also function as a mini grill. You can also utilize stackable containers and collapsible kitchen tools to maximize storage space.

3. What are some healthy snack options for college students?

Some healthy snack options for college students include fresh fruits and vegetables, hummus and crackers, trail mix, yogurt, and granola bars. You can also make your own healthy snacks by prepping snacks like energy balls or homemade granola bars ahead of time.

4. How can I stay organized in my dorm room kitchen?

To stay organized in your dorm room kitchen, consider investing in storage solutions like over-the-door racks, hanging shelves, and drawer organizers. Labeling containers and shelves can also help keep everything in its place.

5. Are there any kitchen tools specifically designed for college students?

Yes, there are kitchen tools specifically designed for college students, such as mini fridges with built-in microwaves, compact coffee makers, and collapsible dish racks. You can also find space-saving versions of common kitchen tools, like mini blenders and single-serve coffee makers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TwinGirlsMom
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • PamperedChefLayla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Dreamsicles230