• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Must-Have" List for Pampered Chef Lovers

In summary, Debbie has come up with a great idea for a "must have" list for people unfamiliar with PC. She suggests combining the top 10 hottest items with a worksheet that shows what a customer pays, what a host pays, and what a consultant pays. This will help consultants show potential customers that they are getting the best deal and opportunity.
hoosierchef
Does anyone have a "must have" list made up??

As I was talking to a co-worker today, who totally LOVES PC as much as I do (working on recruiting her ;) ) I got to telling her everything I would recommend and Must Haves for someone not real familiar with PC. The tried and true basics that I can't live without......Batter Bowls, Stones, Scrapers, knifes, etc........ That got me to thinking that perhaps that would be a good flier to have, so when I'm doing a show, if I have someone who doesn't know what they want, I can recommend "necessities" first.

Hopefully you get the idea of what I'm talking about! Thanks! You all are so awesome on here!!

How about the "Well-stocked kitchen" list from CC. Everything on there is a good item. And then you can pick your personal 10 faves and star them. (Or pick 10 of the items from the kit and tell her that's the best way to get them.)

That's what I was thinking.

I listened in on the product ideas teleclass the other day and a consultant says she hands out a top ten hottest items to get people excited.

I thought, "What if you did the top 10 hottest items and combined it with the worksheet -- what a customer pays, what a host pays, what a consultant pays." I'm going to work on it this weekend -- I'll post it when I get back from NC.

OH cute. I always tell people when they're looking through the catalog, to notice the products with a star. They are included in the starter kit, and if PC thinks this is a basic for a new consultant, clearly it's a kitchen essential!

Check your most sold listYou can also go onto PP and check the items you have sold the most of. This will give you a good idea what your top ten or top 15 items are.
Then you have an idea as to what is considered a necessity by your customers.
And always giving your own two cents as the consultant is great too.
Debbie :D

I have a list of all my "Fave" products in my reminder binder at my shows...... Basicly what I did is I made a list of the products that I have that I used the most.. it was more than 10 but hey it really gets the guest attention when they see it.

MandyK said:
I listened in on the product ideas teleclass the other day and a consultant says she hands out a top ten hottest items to get people excited.

I thought, "What if you did the top 10 hottest items and combined it with the worksheet -- what a customer pays, what a host pays, what a consultant pays." I'm going to work on it this weekend -- I'll post it when I get back from NC.

I would love to see your worksheet when you get it done, Mandy. Thanks.

Mandy, that is a fabulous idea!! Really show potential consultants that they are getting the best deal, and opportunity!!

1. What are the essential tools every Pampered Chef lover should have in their kitchen?

The top 5 must-have items for Pampered Chef lovers are the classic mix 'n scraper, the garlic press, the food chopper, the microfiber dish towels, and the stainless steel cookware set. These tools are versatile, durable, and make food preparation and cooking a breeze.

2. How do I know which Pampered Chef products are worth investing in?

Pampered Chef products are known for their high quality and durability. However, some products are more essential than others. To determine which items are worth investing in, consider your cooking and baking habits, read reviews, and consult with a Pampered Chef consultant for recommendations.

3. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products in a set or do I have to buy them individually?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of products in sets, making it convenient and cost-effective for customers. You can also purchase individual products if you only need a specific tool. Check the Pampered Chef website or consult with a consultant for available sets.

4. Are there any new and innovative products that Pampered Chef lovers are raving about?

Yes, Pampered Chef constantly releases new and innovative products that cater to the needs and preferences of their customers. Some of the latest products that have been receiving rave reviews include the Quick Cooker, the Deluxe Air Fryer, and the Deluxe Air Fryer Lid.

5. How can I get the best deals on Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year. You can also host a Pampered Chef party to earn free products or become a consultant to receive a discount on your purchases. Additionally, subscribing to the Pampered Chef newsletter or following them on social media can also keep you updated on any deals or sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
KristyH
  • Lauradorable
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lauradorable
Replies
Views
yummy4tummy