• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Top PC Products for Dorm Life: Essential College Wish List Items

In summary, a college-bound student might want to include a micro cooker/rice cooker, new green knives, food chopper, can opener, veggie peeler, scrub brush, small bar pan, new small nylon spatula, SA mugs, outdoor entertaining snap together utensils, coffee clipper, adjustable measuring spoons, and a form.
TwinGirlsMom
Hi everyone! My neighbor's son is off to college in the fall...does anyone have a list of PC products that are great for dorm life? If not, what items are at the top of your list to send with a college-bound student?

I was thinking the round stone, tool turn-about, and citrus peeler for starters!

Last edited:
Judging from when I was in college:

Microcooker/Rice Cooker
New Green Knives
Barboard
Food Chopper
Can Opener
Veggie Peeler
Scrub Brush
Small Bar Pan (fits great in a toaster oven)
New small nylon spatula
SA mugs
outdoor entertianing snap together utensils
New coffee clipper
Adjustable measuring spoons

This list is a bit out of date so you'll need to check prices and for discontinued/restyled products.

Edited: Note that the files have been updated with April & May guest specials and products have been brought up-to-date/correct prices.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Guide.doc
    662.5 KB · Views: 348
  • Dorm Room Survival Guide_pdf.pdf
    153.4 KB · Views: 313
Last edited:
I would try to get a little info on the college....some dorms you are allowed a microwave, others you aren't.... same thing with toaster ovens; usually not allowed. If these aren't allowed in the room, there is usually a kitchen or kitchenette in the building....a full size oven. Might not be bad a bad idea to do a full size stone, and then if they have guests over, they could get a frozen pizza and cook it on there!

Here's mine... it's a little bit different then last years because I used some of the new products, use what you need :)

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Kit.doc
    67.5 KB · Views: 369
What a great form. I love it. I've put it into pdf for members here that can't view word documents.

Attachments

• Dorm Room Survival Kit_pdf.pdf
    14.6 KB · Views: 400
Note, I've updated the files in Post 3 with april & may specials as well as removing discontinued products and updating prices.

Thanks y'all...I knew I had seen some kind of dorm survival kit! Thanks everyone for sharing. Now I can place an insert into the catalog my neighbor requested!

One thing I'd add to these FANTASTIC lists is the Rice Cooker Plus -- not only does it do Rice and veggies, but the molton lave cake is fabulous and easy!

1. What are the must-have kitchen gadgets for dorm life?

Some essential kitchen gadgets for dorm life include a microwave, mini fridge, toaster oven, electric kettle, and a slow cooker. These items can help you prepare meals and snacks in your dorm room without needing a full kitchen.

2. Are there any compact utensils or cookware that are perfect for dorm living?

Yes, there are several compact utensils and cookware options that are perfect for dorm living. Some popular choices include collapsible measuring cups and spoons, a compact knife set, and stackable pots and pans.

3. Can you recommend any storage solutions for small dorm rooms?

Absolutely! Some great storage solutions for small dorm rooms include over-the-door organizers, under-bed storage bins, and stackable storage containers. These can help maximize space and keep your dorm room organized.

4. What are some versatile kitchen products that can be used for multiple purposes?

One versatile kitchen product that can be used for multiple purposes is a blender. It can be used to make smoothies, soups, sauces, and even grind coffee beans. Another versatile option is a multi-cooker, which can be used as a slow cooker, rice cooker, and pressure cooker.

5. Are there any PC products specifically designed for dorm life?

Yes, there are several PC products that are specifically designed for dorm life. These include a mini grill, mini waffle maker, and a microwave popcorn maker. These items are compact and easy to use, making them perfect for dorm room cooking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies
Views
KristyH
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies