• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3Help!!! No Shipping or Tax Showing up on Orders!!!

In summary, there may be several reasons why shipping and tax are not showing up on your orders, including settings and configuration errors or products that are exempt. To add these options, you will need to configure them in your system settings and assign them to specific products or categories. If they are still not showing up, there may be issues with product assignments or third-party integrations. Manual adjustments can be made to orders, but it is important to use this option carefully. To prevent this issue in the future, regularly check and update your system settings and configurations, and seek help if needed.
etteluap70PC
Gold Member
Anyone ever had this. This was my first time doing a show with P3 at a show. (I have done it with PP at over 100 shows! with no problems!!!)

I also had entered 2 other shows (at home) in P3 with no problems.

Any ideas?

Just checking, in case there was an oversight--Did you enter the tax rate (manually), for the Host, before entering guest orders?

I have not had to do that with the other 2 shows I entered. and no shipping charge is showing up either?

OK well.... I just dbl checked and I did not have the hosts address or zip entered. Filled it in and all is now well... Wierd!!!!

Just saw this and was about to tell you the above. I think it is the most common mistake in P3. :)It has to know where the party was hosted and is shipping in order to calculate all that for you.

figured it would happen at a show! I jhave not figured orders my hand in forever!!!

oh well.... all is well!

I still get thrown off when I'm doing a direct ship order as well. Be careful! Always double check that the tax is being calculated as you have to enter it manually.

That's one of the tricks with P3 -- ALWAYS PUT IN THE HOST INFO FIRST no matter what!!!! :)

Related to P3Help!!! No Shipping or Tax Showing up on Orders!!!

1. Why is there no shipping or tax showing up on my orders?

There are a few possible reasons for this. One possibility is that you have not set up shipping and tax options in your system. Another possibility is that there is an error in the settings or configuration. It is also possible that the products in the order are exempt from shipping or tax. We recommend checking your settings and product configurations to troubleshoot the issue.

2. How can I add shipping and tax options to my orders?

To add shipping and tax options to your orders, you will need to go into your system settings and configure the appropriate options. This may involve setting up shipping zones, rates, and tax rules. You may also need to assign these options to specific products or product categories. If you are unsure of how to do this, we recommend consulting the documentation or contacting customer support for assistance.

3. I have set up shipping and tax options, but they are still not showing up on my orders. What could be causing this?

This could be due to a number of reasons. One possibility is that the shipping and tax options are not properly assigned to the products in the order. Another possibility is that there is a conflict with your payment gateway or other third-party integrations. We suggest checking your settings and configurations, and if the issue persists, contacting customer support for further assistance.

4. Can I manually add shipping and tax to an order?

Yes, most systems allow for manual adjustments to orders. This can be done by editing the order details and adding the appropriate shipping and tax charges. However, keep in mind that this may affect the total cost of the order for the customer, so it is important to use this option carefully and only when necessary.

5. How can I prevent this issue from happening in the future?

The best way to prevent this issue is to regularly check and update your system settings and configurations. Make sure that all shipping and tax options are properly set up and assigned to the correct products. It is also a good idea to test the ordering process periodically to ensure that everything is functioning correctly. If you continue to experience problems, consider seeking help from a professional or contacting customer support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• momoftwins
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • SLDOWDY1978
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
Crystal Patton
  • heat123