• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Ready for Tomorrow's Show: No Tax or Shipping on Outside Orders!

In summary, "No Tax or Shipping" means that there will be no additional charges for taxes or shipping fees when purchasing a product or service. To take advantage of this, you can make a purchase from a company that offers this promotion or policy. However, make sure to read the terms and conditions to ensure there are no hidden fees. This offer may not always be available and may have restrictions or limitations, so it is best to check the terms and conditions or contact the company directly for confirmation.
SLDOWDY1978
I have a show tomorrow and I have a couple of outside orders that the host gave me so I inputed them into P3 and the tax and shipping are coming up at $0.00. I thought I would check here first before I gave home office a call. I have already done the updates and manually checked for updates too.

You probably don't have the host address entered yet.

make sure you have the hosts address in and that there is a tax rate showing up there. also you need to make sure you have clicked where you want it shipped (home address vs shipping address). that should fix the problem.

DUH! I am having a really bad morning...i need some caffine!

I've done the same thing, I think it's a common error among all of us!

Ditto on that one! I've done it to many times to count on one hand. It truly is a DUH moment.

Been there too! Don't feel bad, at least you didn't give out the totals to the Host, I've done that and had to call her back. VERY embarassing. LOL

But not as embarassing as my spelling sometimes. sigh.

Related to Get Ready for Tomorrow's Show: No Tax or Shipping on Outside Orders!

What does "No Tax or Shipping" mean?

"No Tax or Shipping" means that there will be no additional charges for taxes or shipping fees when purchasing a product or service. This can be a promotional offer or a standard policy of a company.

How can I take advantage of "No Tax or Shipping"?

To take advantage of "No Tax or Shipping", you can make a purchase from a company that offers this promotion or policy. Make sure to read the terms and conditions to ensure that there are no hidden fees.

Do I still have to pay for taxes and shipping if I see "No Tax or Shipping"?

No, if a company states "No Tax or Shipping" then you will not have to pay for any taxes or shipping fees. However, make sure to double check the terms and conditions to confirm this before making a purchase.

Is "No Tax or Shipping" always available?

No, "No Tax or Shipping" may only be available for a limited time as a promotional offer or it may be a standard policy for certain companies. It is best to check the terms and conditions or contact the company directly to confirm availability.

Are there any restrictions or limitations with "No Tax or Shipping"?

There may be restrictions or limitations with "No Tax or Shipping" such as only being valid for certain products or orders over a certain amount. Make sure to read the terms and conditions carefully to understand any restrictions or limitations that may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
pamperedharriet
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Finances
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • heat123