• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Tax Rate for Shipping in Hudson Falls, NY?

In summary, the current sales tax rate for shipping in Hudson Falls, NY is 8%. This rate applies to all taxable items, including shipping charges, for both in-store and online purchases. There are no exemptions for paying sales tax on shipping, even for tax-exempt organizations. However, if a mistake was made and sales tax was charged incorrectly, a refund may be requested from the seller.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have a lady who is hosting a catalog show. Her MIL is placing an order, but she lives in NY. She knew what her sales tax rate was and that there was no tax on food in her area. She however did not know what her rate was on shipping. Does anyone know? She lives in the Hudson Falls area.

Just go to consultant's corner, and click on "tax lookup" under frequently visited sites....then you just type in the state & town & it will give you the correct tax:)

Thank you..Thank you...Thank you

No problem! Glad I could help:)

What is the current sales tax rate for shipping in Hudson Falls, NY?

The current sales tax rate for shipping in Hudson Falls, NY is 8%. This applies to all taxable items, including shipping charges.

Is sales tax charged on shipping for online purchases in Hudson Falls, NY?

Yes, sales tax is charged on shipping for online purchases in Hudson Falls, NY. The same 8% rate applies to all taxable items, including shipping charges.

Are there any exemptions to paying sales tax on shipping in Hudson Falls, NY?

There are no exemptions to paying sales tax on shipping in Hudson Falls, NY. All taxable items, including shipping charges, are subject to the 8% sales tax rate.

Do I need to pay sales tax on shipping if I am a tax-exempt organization in Hudson Falls, NY?

If you are a tax-exempt organization in Hudson Falls, NY, you may be eligible for an exemption on sales tax for certain items. However, shipping charges are still subject to the 8% sales tax rate.

Can I get a refund on sales tax paid for shipping in Hudson Falls, NY?

If you have been charged sales tax on shipping in Hudson Falls, NY and believe it was in error, you may be able to request a refund from the seller. However, if the tax was correctly charged, no refund will be given.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • mscharf
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3