1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Sales Tax increase in North Carolina- Sept 1st 2009

1. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

Just an FYI for doing shows/receipts in North Carolina:
    (taken from the NC State Revenue website)

Aug 14, 2009
  2. jross93

jross93 Member

Bobbi,
    Have you noticed that P3 is still putting in the old tax rate? I know we can manually adjust it, but I noticed that when people are placing on line orders for my shows it is only charging them 6.75%, not 7.75% even though I've adjusted it in P3.
    What to do???
    Jen

Sep 10, 2009
  3. pcchefjane

pcchefjane Senior Member Gold Member

It takes them a couple of months to catch up. It will correct itself when it is pulled into your PWS. You need to explain that to your customers though so they won't be confused!

Sep 10, 2009
  4. BethCooks4U

BethCooks4U Legend Member Gold Member

Mine changed around the 3rd with a P3 update. Even the August show that I still had changed to the higher rate. I adjusted that one back down and it was fine.

NC said that the rate is based on delivery date (so technically we were to pay the higher rate even for August shows not yet delivered). I called HO and they said that we should charge the old rate and PC was covering it for those shows through 9/15. Gotta love our company!

Sep 10, 2009
Have something to add?