• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Updates: What's New and Coming Soon

In summary, the conversation discusses the new updates and features for the P3 drone, including enhanced ActiveTrack, QuickShots, hyperlapse, improved video transmission, precision hovering, return to home function, flight simulator mode, expanded camera settings, battery management, and overall improved flight performance. The participants are encouraged to share their observations and experiences with the updates. A list of the updates is also provided for easy reference.
rebeccastt
Silver Member
Hi all,
I thought we could start a thread for the P3 updates. As we see new updated features, let's add our observances to this thread. It is hard to see everything that is new, but I think it would be nice to learn more about what is becoming available to us!

I noticed over the weekend that besides getting the monthly sales you can get your sales reports that we had by month ( put in the month and year to the month and year ) you want. I also noticed that under the shows you can see how much everyone paid and how under payments then customers. Did you even know that when you put in an order in and if they don't pay right away you can click on unpaid instead of paid (credit card, cash, consultant gift, not paid)?

Some of the new updates that have been released so far are:1. Enhanced ActiveTrack: This feature allows the drone to follow a subject while avoiding obstacles. It also has improved recognition of the subject and can predict their movements for smoother footage.2. QuickShots: These are automated flight modes that allow you to capture professional-looking footage with just a few taps on the screen. Some of the modes include Dronie, Circle, Helix, Rocket, Boomerang, and Asteroid.3. Hyperlapse: This feature allows you to capture time-lapse footage with the drone. You can select the start and end points, as well as the speed of the hyperlapse.4. Improved Video Transmission: The P3 now has an extended transmission range of up to 10 km (6.2 miles) and supports both 2.4 GHz and 5.8 GHz frequency bands for a more stable connection.5. Precision Hovering: The P3 now has improved hovering capabilities, allowing it to maintain its position even in windy conditions.6. Return to Home: The P3 can now automatically return to its takeoff location if the battery is low or if the connection between the remote controller and the drone is lost.7. Flight Simulator: The updated DJI Go app now has a flight simulator mode, allowing you to practice flying the drone in a virtual environment before taking it out for a real flight.8. Camera Settings: The camera settings have been expanded to include options for adjusting ISO, shutter speed, and white balance.9. Battery Management: The app now displays the battery level of each individual battery in your drone, making it easier to keep track of when you need to swap out batteries.10. Improved Flight Performance: Overall, the P3 has improved flight performance with smoother movements and better stability, making it easier to capture high-quality footage.These are just some of the updates that have been released for the P3 so far. I'm sure there will be more to come in the future! Let us know if you have noticed any other new features or improvements in the comments below. Happy flying!

Related to P3 Updates: What's New and Coming Soon

What is P3 Updates?

P3 Updates is a platform that provides information about new and upcoming features for P3, a project management software.

What kind of information does P3 Updates provide?

P3 Updates provides information about new and upcoming features, as well as release dates and any changes or improvements to the software.

How often is P3 Updates updated?

P3 Updates is updated regularly to keep users informed about new and upcoming features. Updates are typically posted once a month.

Can I suggest new features for P3?

Yes, P3 welcomes user feedback and suggestions for new features. You can submit your suggestions through the P3 website or by contacting customer support.

Where can I access P3 Updates?

P3 Updates can be accessed through the P3 website or by subscribing to the P3 newsletter. You can also follow P3 on social media for updates and announcements.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DeeDee616
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PamperChefCarol
  • krzymomof4
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • pamperedharriet