• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

P3 Installation: Why is the Total More Than Expected?

In summary, the total cost for P3 Installation may be higher than expected due to additional services, unexpected complications, and fees. The price is non-negotiable, but discounts may be available. The cost should not change after payment, unless there are unexpected issues. There are no hidden fees and a breakdown of the cost can be provided upon request.
PamperedPrincess02
I just installed p3 on my computer and started to enter my 1st show....my question is why is the amount I owe like almost $60 more than the show total....do I have to pay extra for something....I am confused...Please help:blushing: Thanks

PamperedPrincess02 said:
I just installed p3 on my computer and started to enter my 1st show....my question is why is the amount I owe like almost $60 more than the show total....do I have to pay extra for something....I am confused...Please help:blushing: Thanks
Are you looking at the show total or the commissionable total? If it's the number at the top then it's the commissionable total and then there is the tax and shipping on that as well.

I think I got it....I haven't added my host items in so that's what is throwing the totals off.

Related to P3 Installation: Why is the Total More Than Expected?

1. Why is the total amount higher than the listed price for P3 Installation?

There are a few possible reasons why the total cost for P3 Installation may be higher than expected. The first possibility is that additional services or materials were required during the installation process, which were not included in the initial price. Another reason could be that there were unexpected complications or challenges that arose during the installation, which required more time and labor to complete. Additionally, sales tax and other fees may also contribute to the total cost.

2. Can I negotiate the price for P3 Installation?

Unfortunately, the price for P3 Installation is non-negotiable. Our prices are carefully calculated to ensure that we are able to provide high-quality services and materials while also covering our costs. However, we do offer discounts and promotions from time to time, so be sure to check our website or reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for any current deals.

3. Will the total cost for P3 Installation change after I have already made a payment?

In most cases, the total cost for P3 Installation will not change after you have made a payment. However, if any unexpected issues arise during the installation process, it may result in additional costs. If this happens, our team will communicate with you and provide a detailed explanation of the additional charges before proceeding.

4. Are there any hidden fees for P3 Installation?

No, there are no hidden fees for P3 Installation. Our pricing is transparent and all-inclusive, meaning that the total cost you see at the time of booking is the final cost you will pay. If there are any additional fees or charges, our team will communicate them with you beforehand.

5. Can I get a breakdown of the total cost for P3 Installation?

Absolutely! Our team will be happy to provide you with a detailed breakdown of the total cost for P3 Installation. This will include the cost of materials, labor, and any additional fees or taxes. If you have any questions or concerns about the breakdown, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pampermeplease
  • melissasutkus
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lisasfuncooking
  • vhadley
  • General Chat
Replies