• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outstanding Customer Service Story -- Ebubbles

In summary, Ebubbles is a specialty retailer of bath and body products known for their exceptional customer service. Founded by a mother-daughter duo, they have a dedicated team of representatives who are trained to provide top-notch service. Ebubbles values customer feedback and has gone above and beyond for customers in the past, such as sending a complimentary gift as an apology for an incorrect order. They handle complaints and issues promptly and have a personalized approach that sets them apart from other retailers.
KimmyDarling
Yesterday, I was online looking for a particular kind of soap that I’ve given as gifts before, and came upon a vendor that was new to me, called eBubbles. They seemed to have what I wanted, but I had a question about the product itself, so I filled out their email form and asked them my question.

TWO MINUTES LATER, I got a reply. Not an automatically-generated "thank you for contacting us" email, but a thoughtful reply that answered my question in a way that told me that they absolutely understood my question and why I was asking. TWO FREAKING MINUTES LATER!!!

I was floored. I have been an online shopper since '92, and I have NEVER EVER had such a quick reply. I immediately wrote them back and said that they had just earned my business.

Anyway, if you’re into smell-goods, check ’em out. I’m placing an order today.

Thanks for telling us about them Kim!I am off to shop for smell-good goodies!

My sister had a similar experience with an online yarn retailer. She was looking for a gift for our niece, submitted a question very late (11 pm) and had an actual response within 10 minutes. So if you're looking for some fun yarns and kits, check out JellyYarns.com - The Home for Yummy Yarns, Jelly Yarns, Free Patterns, Kits, Books, and Great Stuff for Knitting and Crochet!. They even have glow in the dark jelly yarn for things like purses and beach bags.And it's a sad commentary when such great customer service is cause for celebration instead of the norm.

What is the story behind Ebubbles' outstanding customer service?

Ebubbles is a specialty retailer of bath and body products that prides itself on providing exceptional customer service. The company was founded in 1999 by a mother-daughter duo who wanted to create a unique shopping experience for their customers. They have since become known for their personalized approach to customer service and going above and beyond to meet their customers' needs.

How does Ebubbles ensure that their customers receive outstanding service?

Ebubbles has a dedicated team of customer service representatives who are trained to provide top-notch service. They are knowledgeable about the products and go out of their way to assist customers with their inquiries. Additionally, Ebubbles values feedback from their customers and uses it to continuously improve their service.

Can you provide an example of a time when Ebubbles went above and beyond for a customer?

One customer shared a story about how she accidentally ordered the wrong scent of a product and didn't realize it until it arrived. She contacted Ebubbles' customer service and they not only allowed her to exchange the product for the correct scent, but they also sent her a complimentary gift as a gesture of apology for the inconvenience.

How does Ebubbles handle customer complaints or issues?

Ebubbles takes customer complaints and issues seriously and works to resolve them promptly. They have a hassle-free return policy and are willing to work with customers to find a solution that satisfies them. Their customer service team is also available to address any concerns or issues that may arise.

What sets Ebubbles' customer service apart from other retailers?

Ebubbles' customer service stands out because of their personalized approach and commitment to exceeding customer expectations. They take the time to get to know their customers and make them feel valued and appreciated. They also offer a wide range of products and are constantly expanding their offerings to cater to their customers' needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
emiscookin
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • raebates
  • General Chat
Replies