• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

The title could be: A Heartwarming Story of Forgiveness at 98 Years Old

In summary, "Edited for Public Post" is a feature on our website that allows customers to customize and edit their public posts before sharing them on social media platforms. To access this feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Edit for Public Post" button on the desired post. This feature can be used for all types of posts and any edits made will be saved for future use. However, once a post has been shared, it cannot be edited using this feature. It is important to make any desired changes before sharing to ensure the accuracy of the information being shared.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
This is my goal...........

human interest story...(brings a tear)

All women should live so long as to be this kind of old lady!

Toward the end of Sunday service, the Minister asked, 'How many of you have forgiven your enemies?'

80% held up their hands.

The Minister then repeated his question. All responded this time, except one small elderly lady.

'Mrs. Neely?'; 'Are you not willing to forgive your enemies?'

'I don't have any.' She replied, smiling sweetly.

'Mrs. Neely, that is very unusual. How old are you?'

'Ninety-eight.' she replied.

'Oh, Mrs. Neely, would you please come down in front & tell us all how a person can live ninety-eight years & not have an enemy in the world?'

The little sweetheart of a lady tottered down the aisle, faced the congregation, and said, 'I outlived the witches.'

LOVE IT!!!! Thanks for posting!!

LOL!!!!! Thanks for cleaning up and posting

Ha ha ha...thanks for the laugh, Leslie!

Related to The title could be: A Heartwarming Story of Forgiveness at 98 Years Old

1. What is "Edited for Public Post"?

"Edited for Public Post" is a feature on our website that allows customers to customize and edit their public posts before sharing them on social media platforms. This feature ensures that only the desired information is shared with the public.

2. How do I access the "Edited for Public Post" feature?

To access the "Edited for Public Post" feature, simply log in to your Pampered Chef account and go to the post you want to edit. Click on the "Edit for Public Post" button and make any desired changes before sharing on social media.

3. Can I edit all types of posts using this feature?

Yes, you can edit all types of posts using the "Edited for Public Post" feature. This includes recipes, product reviews, and general posts about our products or company.

4. Will my edits be saved for future use?

Yes, any edits made using the "Edited for Public Post" feature will be saved for future use. This makes it easier for you to share the same post multiple times without having to make the same changes each time.

5. Can I still edit my post after it has been shared?

No, once a post has been shared on social media, it cannot be edited using the "Edited for Public Post" feature. It is important to make any desired changes before sharing to ensure the accuracy of the information being shared.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefsteph07
Replies
Views
pampermeplease
Replies
Views
chefann
Replies
Views