• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Believe in Friendship, Love, and Forgiveness: A Heartfelt Message to Live By

In summary, this conversation is about the power of belief and the importance of cherishing relationships with loved ones. It reminds us that people change, arguments don't define love, and forgiveness is necessary for strong friendships. The conversation also touches on the idea of taking responsibility for our actions and the fact that life is unpredictable, so we should make the most of every moment.
tmo2008
My step mother sent this to me today...I thought I would share it with you all...

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born & A Death Certificate shows that we died…
Pictures show that we lived!

Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.

I Believe...
That just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.
I Believe ...
That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I Believe...
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I Believe...
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't
I Believe...
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I Believe...
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I Believe...
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I Believe...
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I Believe...
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.
I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe...
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I Believe...
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself...
I Believe...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken; the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe...
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But, we are responsible for whom we become.
I Believe...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I Believe...
Two people can look at the exact same Thing and see something totally different...
I Believe...
That your life can be changed in a matter of Hours by people who don't even know you.
I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I Believe...
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
I Believe....
That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, I just did.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything.

I hope you enjoy this...
Trina

tmo2008 said:
My step mother sent this to me today...I thought I would share it with you all...

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born & A Death Certificate shows that we died…
Pictures show that we lived!

Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.

I Believe...
That just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue, it doesn't mean they do love each other.
I Believe ...
That we don't have to change friends if we understand that friends change.
I Believe...
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance. Same goes for true love.
I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant that will give you heartache for life.
I Believe...
That it's taking me a long time to become the person I want to be.
I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
I Believe...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't
I Believe...
That we are responsible for what we do, no matter how we feel.
I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.
I Believe...
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.
I Believe...
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.
I Believe...
That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
I Believe...
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you when you're down will be the ones to help you get back up.
I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, but that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
I Believe...
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had and what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.
I Believe...
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others. Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself...
I Believe...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken; the world doesn't stop for your grief.
I Believe...
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But, we are responsible for whom we become.
I Believe...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find out a secret. It could change your life forever.
I Believe...
Two people can look at the exact same Thing and see something totally different...
I Believe...
That your life can be changed in a matter of Hours by people who don't even know you.
I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when a friend cries out to you, you will find the strength to help.
I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.
I Believe...
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon.
I Believe....
That you should send this to all of the people that you believe in, I just did.

The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
They just make the most of everything.

I hope you enjoy this...
Trina

Thanks Trina - the last sentence says it all!

Oh thank you for sharing - this is so beautiful!

"Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink."
--W.C. Fields

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
"Everyone has to believe in something. I believe I'll have another drink."
--W.C. Fields

Leave it to KG! He's always good for a laugh! ;)

I believe that, no matter how well they treat you, people who are not nice to waitstaff are not nice people.

raebates said:
I believe that, no matter how well they treat you, people who are not nice to waitstaff are not nice people.

I believe I agree with Rae! I worked many years in the restaurant biz...I also believe that HUNGRY people are MEAN!! LOL

tmo2008 said:
I believe I agree with Rae! I worked many years in the restaurant biz...I also believe that HUNGRY people are MEAN!! LOL

Yep, and people who are well-fed on good food are happy. :chef:

raebates said:
Yep, and people who are well-fed on good food are happy. :chef:

SO SO true!!

Trina

raebates said:

Same goes for those who aren't nice to animals!

1. What is "I Believe" and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

"I Believe" is Pampered Chef's mission statement and core values. It represents our belief in the power of cooking and sharing meals with loved ones, and our commitment to providing high-quality kitchen tools and recipes to help make that experience enjoyable and effortless for our customers.

2. How does Pampered Chef incorporate sustainability into their products?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to sustainability and minimizing our impact on the environment. We use sustainable materials in our products whenever possible, such as bamboo, recycled plastic, and FSC-certified wood. We also offer a recycling program for our non-electric products, and our packaging materials are either recyclable or made from recycled materials.

3. Can I host a Pampered Chef party and earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free products and discounts. Our consultants will work with you to plan a fun and interactive cooking experience for you and your guests, and you can earn rewards based on the total sales from your party.

4. How can I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! You can sign up online or through a consultant, and there are no sales quotas or inventory requirements. As a consultant, you can earn commission on your sales, get discounts on products, and have the opportunity to build your own business and team.

5. Does Pampered Chef offer any special discounts or promotions?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers various promotions and discounts throughout the year. These can include seasonal sales, bundle deals, and limited-time offers. You can stay updated on these promotions by signing up for our newsletter or following us on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• katie0128
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pmpdRRT
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Stampaholic1961
  • soonerchef