• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Outlet Shipping Schedules the Same as Show Orders?

In summary, outlet shipping dates typically occur once a month, usually towards the end of the month, with variations depending on new releases. Outlet orders take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped, depending on order volume. Outlet orders and regular orders cannot be combined, as they are processed and shipped separately. All outlet items are eligible for the Pampered Chef guarantee, allowing for returns or exchanges within 30 days. Outlet orders can be tracked through the Pampered Chef account and by email.
JAE
Are the shipping schedules the same for the outlet as for shows? Is an outlet order considered an "Individual online order"? If they are then I have the answer, but I'm unsure if an outlet order is considered the same. Please help if you know. Thanks.

Individual online orders received by
3 p.m. CT Dec. 22 will be delivered
by Dec. 24 (additional charges apply
for expedited shipping).

JAE

Yes, outlet orders are considered individual online orders.

Answer:Yes, the shipping schedules are the same for outlet orders as they are for show orders. An outlet order is considered an individual online order, so the same shipping schedule would apply. However, please note that additional charges may apply for expedited shipping to ensure delivery by Dec. 24.

1. When do outlet shipping dates typically occur?

Outlet shipping dates typically occur once a month, usually towards the end of the month. However, the exact dates may vary depending on when new outlet items are released.

2. How long does it take for outlet orders to be shipped?

Outlet orders typically take 3-5 business days to be processed and shipped. This may vary depending on the volume of orders received.

3. Can I combine outlet orders with regular orders?

No, outlet orders and regular orders cannot be combined. Outlet orders are processed and shipped separately from regular orders.

4. Are outlet items eligible for the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all outlet items are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your outlet purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I track my outlet order?

Yes, you can track your outlet order by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your order history. You will also receive an email with tracking information once your order has been shipped.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Tara1021
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tara1021
  • BethCooks4U