• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Serving Tongs: Are They Big Enough for Salad?

The sample packages are available for all consultants to order, regardless of how long they have been with the company.
jrstephens
Does anyone know if the serving tongs that are in the outlet are big enough to serve salad with?

Nope. They're more the veggie tray size. Great for cherry tomatoes, olives, etc.

I would say that the scoop part is about the size of a teaspoon....not very big!

They are wonderful though!! Love mine:)

Yes they are, I bought 2 last month....and 2 more are on their way! Now I have to decide whether I want to keep them or use them as door prizes!

The ones that we have in the catalog now are more salad size. Love the little ones though!! I have three pair of them!! I use tongs all the time for appetizers and ours are the only ones that haven't broken on me. I wish they hadn't discontinued them.

How do we order the outlet items? Do we order from our own website. I thought we got a discount on these items.

angelkatey said:
How do we order the outlet items? Do we order from our own website. I thought we got a discount on these items.
You get a discount on them if you order them through CC....but if you want the sales and commission on them (pay full price) by placing an individual order on your PWS (I put it in my mom's name).

When I log in through CC, not all of the products are shown. At least they weren't yesterday. I haven't checked today. Does that mean we don't get a discount on those items?

They may have been just updating it at that time. All Outlet items should show up on there, with your discount. Plus, consultant-only items, like the black stone tote.

Okay... if I go to my PWS and go to the outlet, put what I want in my bag adn then go to checkout... in order to put it in someone else's name do I click on "new address" ??? I want to make sure to get the double points and I'm SO close to my $15000 career sales I want to boost that too... if it will count towards that???? Help? :)

quiverfull7 said:
Okay... if I go to my PWS and go to the outlet, put what I want in my bag adn then go to checkout... in order to put it in someone else's name do I click on "new address" ??? I want to make sure to get the double points and I'm SO close to my $15000 career sales I want to boost that too... if it will count towards that???? Help? :)

Yes it will count towards both!! Just follow the instructions as if you weren't a consultant..

Where on CC can we order from the outlet?

jasonmva said:
Where on CC can we order from the outlet?
Managing Your Business > Samples and Supplies > Order product samples, then click on March Outlet

Can new consultants order the SS07 sample packages?

pamperedpsalmstress said:
Can new consultants order the SS07 sample packages?

Yes they can.

1. Are the outlet serving tongs big enough to serve salad?

Yes, our outlet serving tongs are designed to be versatile and can definitely be used to serve salad. They have a wide opening and a long handle, making it easy to scoop up and serve a generous portion of salad.

2. How long are the outlet serving tongs?

The outlet serving tongs have a length of 10.5 inches, which is perfect for serving a variety of dishes without being too bulky or difficult to handle.

3. Can the outlet serving tongs be used for hot and cold dishes?

Yes, the outlet serving tongs are made from durable stainless steel and can be used for both hot and cold dishes. They are heat-resistant and can withstand temperatures up to 428°F.

4. Do the outlet serving tongs have a locking mechanism?

Yes, the outlet serving tongs have a convenient locking mechanism that allows you to easily store them in a closed position. This not only saves space, but also helps keep the tongs clean and prevents them from getting damaged.

5. Are the outlet serving tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, our outlet serving tongs are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance. However, we recommend hand washing them to extend their lifespan and prevent any potential damage from harsh dishwasher detergents.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • julyskitchen
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kodeysmom