• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for $2 Bamboo Tongs: Any Takers?

In summary, the $2 Bamboo Tongs are 9.5 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width. They are dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longer lasting use. The tongs are heat resistant up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and made of eco-friendly and sustainable bamboo. They also come with a one-year warranty against defects or damages.
minersmix
Does anyone have any of the $2 bamboo tongs that they would part with?

Yes, I have a pair of $2 bamboo tongs that I am willing to part with. They have been lightly used but are still in good condition. Let me know if you are interested!

1. What are the dimensions of the $2 Bamboo Tongs?

The dimensions of the $2 Bamboo Tongs are 9.5 inches in length and 1.5 inches in width.

2. Are the $2 Bamboo Tongs dishwasher safe?

Yes, the $2 Bamboo Tongs are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for longer lasting use.

3. Can the $2 Bamboo Tongs be used for hot foods?

Yes, the $2 Bamboo Tongs are heat resistant and can be used for hot foods up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.

4. What is the material of the $2 Bamboo Tongs?

The $2 Bamboo Tongs are made of eco-friendly and sustainable bamboo, making them a great choice for the environment.

5. Are the $2 Bamboo Tongs covered under Pampered Chef's warranty?

Yes, the $2 Bamboo Tongs come with a one-year warranty against any defects or damages. Please contact us for further information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Kandi2candy
  • minersmix