• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Just Curious...i've Got a Question...

In summary, "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..." is a community-driven forum for customers to ask questions about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. To post a question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button and choose a relevant category. You also have the option to post anonymously. All questions must adhere to community guidelines and users are encouraged to answer each other's questions.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Ok, What is the difference between the bamboo salad tongs that we currently have in our cataloge for $10 and the new Bamboo tongs in the new product line that are $6.50. They look the same to me from the pictures.

They are different sizes. The salad tongs are the current ones and the tongs replace the current bamboo toaster tongs... hth!

The $6.50 ones are smaller...a retooled version of the current $2.00 bamboo tongs

oops, must have been typing at the same time Alison!

Ok. Thanks. They look the same size to me in the pictures. :O)

Related to Just Curious...i've Got a Question...

1. What is "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..."?

"Just Curious...I've Got a Question..." is a platform for customers to ask questions about Pampered Chef products, recipes, and cooking tips. It is a community-driven forum where Pampered Chef consultants and other users can share their knowledge and experiences.

2. How do I post a question on "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..."?

To post a question, simply click on the "Ask a Question" button on the homepage or on any category page. You will be prompted to enter your question and choose a relevant category. Once submitted, your question will be visible to the community and can receive answers from other users.

3. Can I post a question anonymously on "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..."?

Yes, you have the option to post a question anonymously. When submitting your question, check the box that says "Post Anonymously" and your username will not be displayed with your question.

4. Are there any guidelines for asking a question on "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..."?

Yes, we ask that all questions adhere to our community guidelines. This includes being respectful, relevant, and avoiding any promotional or inappropriate content. Questions that do not follow these guidelines may be removed by our moderators.

5. Can I answer other users' questions on "Just Curious...I've Got a Question..."?

Yes, we encourage active participation in the community by answering questions from other users. Simply click on a question to view the answers and add your own response if you have information or experience to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Products and Tips
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views
Tracy99
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies
Views