• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find the Address for Returning Bamboo Tongs to My Aunt

In summary, to return the bamboo tongs to your aunt, you can contact the customer service team at 1-800-446-1898 and provide the correct address. You have 30 days from the date of purchase to return the product in its original packaging and new, unused condition for a full refund. There will be no cost for return if it is due to a defect or error, but if it is due to personal preference, the customer will be responsible for return shipping costs. Exchanges are not available, but you can return the bamboo tongs for a refund and purchase a different product.
ChefMary412
I have to return bamboo tongs for my aunt... they splintered... what is the address I sent it to? I cannot seem to find it!
Thanks

TPC
Return Good Dept
180 Meadow Rd
Addison IL 60101

Why on earth do they not have this on CC where we can find it???

1. How can I find the address for returning bamboo tongs to my aunt?

To find the address for returning your bamboo tongs to your aunt, you can contact our customer service team at 1-800-446-1898. They will be able to assist you in locating your aunt's address and provide you with the necessary information to return the product.

2. Can I return the bamboo tongs to a different address than where they were delivered?

Yes, you can return the bamboo tongs to a different address if needed. Please make sure to provide the correct address to our customer service team when arranging the return.

3. How long do I have to return the bamboo tongs to my aunt?

You have up to 30 days from the date of purchase to return the bamboo tongs to your aunt. Please note that the product must be in its original packaging and in new, unused condition for a full refund.

4. Is there a cost for returning the bamboo tongs to my aunt?

If the bamboo tongs are being returned due to a defect or error on our part, there will be no cost for the return. However, if the return is due to personal preference or change of mind, the cost of return shipping will be the responsibility of the customer.

5. Can I exchange the bamboo tongs for a different product instead of returning them to my aunt?

Unfortunately, we do not offer exchanges for returns. However, you can return the bamboo tongs for a refund and then purchase a different product from our website. Our customer service team can assist you with this process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CraftyCook
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • scottcooks
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • julyskitchen