1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Outlet order on PWS...confused

1. patty42240

patty42240 Member

I had 2 friends who work in the same office that wanted me to order items from the outlet for them. I went on my PWS, placed the order, used her past host # which gave a discounted total, then I used the other friend's credit card to pay for it (first friend gave 2nd friend cash for her share). Anyways, it would not let me do c/o even though I used 1st friends name and ph number and my address (they wanted it delivered to me so I could bring it to the office). SO the total was $105 and some change. I submitted, no problem. The next day I got an email from HO about online activity. It listed it as individual orders (personal web site) and gave total of $85.27

I am confused. Wondering if anyone can explain this to me. TIA

Nov 1, 2009
  2. DebbieJ

DebbieJ Legend Member

it's b/c you don't make commission on tax and shipping

Nov 1, 2009
  3. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

Yes, they're reporting the commissionable sales...product total.

4. patty42240

patty42240 Member

oh ok.. that would explain it then. Thanks. :) Some day I will figure this all out LOL

Nov 1, 2009
  5. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

That's when they'll change things! :D

Nov 1, 2009
  6. Jolie_Paradoxe

Jolie_Paradoxe Senior Member Gold Member

LOL Bobbi!

No worries patty, that's what this forum is all about....learning and sharing. :)

Have something to add?

Draft saved Draft deleted