• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet order on PWS...confused

patty42240

May 17, 2009
I had 2 friends who work in the same office that wanted me to order items from the outlet for them. I went on my PWS, placed the order, used her past host # which gave a discounted total, then I used the other friend's credit card to pay for it (first friend gave 2nd friend cash for her share). Anyways, it would not let me do c/o even though I used 1st friends name and ph number and my address (they wanted it delivered to me so I could bring it to the office). SO the total was $105 and some change. I submitted, no problem. The next day I got an email from HO about online activity. It listed it as individual orders (personal web site) and gave total of $85.27

I am confused. Wondering if anyone can explain this to me. TIA

DebbieJ

Legend Member
Oct 6, 2005
it's b/c you don't make commission on tax and shipping

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
Yes, they're reporting the commissionable sales...product total.

patty42240

May 17, 2009
oh ok.. that would explain it then. Thanks. :) Some day I will figure this all out LOL

Jolie_Paradoxe

Gold Member
Apr 15, 2009
LOL Bobbi!

No worries patty, that's what this forum is all about....learning and sharing. :)

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
otisbg
Replies
Views
cookindiva63
Replies
Views
byrd1956
Replies
Views