• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Outlet Order on Pampered Chef.com

In summary, an outlet order on Pampered Chef.com is a discounted or discontinued product purchased from the "Outlet" section of the website. To place an outlet order, simply add products to your cart and complete the checkout process. Discounts or promotions cannot be applied to outlet orders, but you may earn rewards through the consultant program. Outlet orders are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. Delivery times may vary based on location and shipping method.
cbord
When a guest orders from outlet at pamperedchef.com, do they get asked if they have a consultant?

One of my guest had trouble last night getting to my personal site and she ordered from pc.com. She called me to get her host number. I didn't think to ask her if they askked if she had a consultant.

chances are you won't get the credit sales for it. just goes right to PC home office website (not yours), and they ship it out from there.

actually it goes to a director in her area. The referal system.

that stinks!!

Hello, thank you for sharing your experience with us. When a guest orders from outlet at pamperedchef.com, they are not typically asked if they have a consultant. However, if they do have a consultant, they can enter their consultant's information during the checkout process and the order will be credited to that consultant. I apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused for your guest. As always, if you have any further questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to me. Thank you for being a loyal Pampered Chef consultant!

1. What is an outlet order on Pampered Chef.com?

An outlet order on Pampered Chef.com refers to a purchase made from the "Outlet" section of the website, where discounted or discontinued products are offered at a lower price.

2. How do I place an outlet order on Pampered Chef.com?

To place an outlet order on Pampered Chef.com, simply browse the available products in the "Outlet" section and add them to your cart. Then proceed to the checkout process to complete your order.

3. Can I use discounts or promotions on outlet orders?

No, discounts or promotions cannot be applied to outlet orders on Pampered Chef.com as the products are already discounted. However, you may be able to earn rewards or points through the Pampered Chef consultant program.

4. Are outlet orders on Pampered Chef.com eligible for returns or exchanges?

No, outlet orders on Pampered Chef.com are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged. It is important to carefully review your order before completing the purchase.

5. How long does it take to receive an outlet order from Pampered Chef.com?

The delivery time for outlet orders on Pampered Chef.com may vary depending on your location and shipping method. You can check the estimated delivery date at checkout before completing your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Lilamyw3
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • pamperedberry