• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Include in My Out of State Catalog Party Packet?

In summary, an "Out of State Catalog Party" is a virtual party where the host invites guests from different states to shop from the Pampered Chef catalog. To host one, simply contact your consultant for a unique party link and help with setting up details. You can earn free products and discounts just like a traditional party, and guests do not have to live in the same state as the host to participate. Customization of products and packages is also possible with the help of the consultant.
California Girl
So my MIL is having a catalog party for me in March
what do I include in the packet?
This is what I have so far
4 catalogs
4 minis
NO Join Us { she used to be a consultant}

should I include Outside Order Forms
Or
Actual order forms?

My cousin did one for me and I sent her the actual order forms so she could send me a copy back just to check for errors. If you have a fax machine, you could also use the OOF and check them that way. I sent her 4 catalogs, the host and guest specials for that month and the next, and the order forms.

great thanks!!

It depends on the host. The $620 show I just closed got 5 catalogs 10 order forms H &G specials and biz info. This host did a $700 show 6 months or so ago! She scanned and emailed me the order forms. They wrote checks to her and she put it all on her debit card. Worked SOOO well!!! I'm trying to recruit her! :)

I set my far away hosts up also online as a Internet Shopping Extravaganza. Most orders were entered online. That way, I also had all their info for customer care.
She read me the rest and gave me a debit card. It worked well.

Be generous with your catalogs. I think you can fit 4 in the $4.90 Priority Mailing envelope along with other paperwork.

Last edited:
I encourage my out of state hosts to give the me the orders either by e-mail or phone or on website.

Thanks for the info! I've got three out of state and another out of town catalog shows scheduled and could certainly use all of the info given here.

1. What is an "Out of State Catalog Party"?

An "Out of State Catalog Party" is a type of virtual party where the host invites guests who live in different states to shop from the Pampered Chef catalog. This allows guests who live far away from each other to still participate in a party and enjoy the benefits of hosting.

2. How do I host an "Out of State Catalog Party"?

To host an "Out of State Catalog Party", simply reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant and let them know you are interested. They will provide you with a unique party link to share with your guests and help you set up the party details.

3. Can I earn free products and discounts through an "Out of State Catalog Party"?

Yes, you can still earn free products and discounts through an "Out of State Catalog Party" just like a traditional in-person party. Your consultant will provide you with all the information on how to earn rewards based on your party sales and bookings.

4. Do my guests have to live in the same state as me to participate in the party?

No, your guests do not have to live in the same state as you to participate in the party. As long as they have access to the internet, they can shop from the catalog and place orders through your party link.

5. Can I customize the products and packages available for my "Out of State Catalog Party"?

Yes, you can work with your consultant to customize the products and packages available for your "Out of State Catalog Party" to fit the preferences and needs of your guests. Your consultant will also provide you with ideas and suggestions to make your virtual party a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ms_twana
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ms_twana
  • Ish
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
TerraOB83
  • Katiek77