• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" Flyer

In summary, the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to their hosts, highlighting the benefits of hosting a party such as earning free and discounted products. The flyer can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant when booking a party, and hosting a party with Pampered Chef not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but also gives you the opportunity to try new recipes, learn cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family. It is available for both in-person and online parties, and while the discounts and benefits outlined in the flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or specials, hosting a party is still a great way to save money on Pampered Chef products.
Pampered Zoe
Does anyone have an updated version of this flyer for Nov and Dec? I tried updating it myself, but I don't have the camera icon on my version of adobe... any ideas?

Thanks guys!

Yea!I got it to work... here is a copy if anyone needs it :)

Attachments

• Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price, Nov.doc
    607.5 KB · Views: 540
Hey there! I don't have an updated version of the flyer, but I might have a solution for your camera icon issue. Have you tried checking your Adobe settings or updating your software? It could also be a compatibility issue with your computer. Maybe try reaching out to Adobe customer support for help. Hope that helps!

What is the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer?

The "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer is a promotional tool offered by Pampered Chef to their hosts. It highlights the benefits of hosting a party, such as earning free and discounted products.

How can I get the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer?

The "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer can be obtained from a Pampered Chef consultant. They will provide the flyer to the host when booking a party.

What are the benefits of hosting a party with Pampered Chef?

Hosting a party with Pampered Chef not only allows you to earn free and discounted products, but also gives you the opportunity to try new recipes, learn cooking techniques, and spend time with friends and family.

Is the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer available for online parties?

Yes, the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer is available for both in-person and online parties. The benefits and discounts outlined in the flyer apply to both types of parties.

Can I combine the discounts and benefits outlined in the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer with other promotions or specials?

Unfortunately, the discounts and benefits outlined in the "Our Hosts Never Pay Full Price" flyer cannot be combined with other promotions or specials. However, hosting a party is still a great way to earn free and discounted products!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
PampChefDeb
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam