• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Our Canadian Conference: Last Fri to 6 Aug Shows!

In summary, "Our Canadian Conference: Last Fri to 6 Aug Shows!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for Canadian consultants. It will take place in Toronto, Canada from the last Friday of July to August 6th, and is open to all registered Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. The conference will feature workshops, presentations, networking opportunities, and the chance to hear from top-performing consultants and leaders in the company. The registration fee is $250 CAD per person and covers conference materials and meals. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included.
PamperedK
Silver Member
Our Canadian Conference started last Friday with the Director Event on Thursday. Thursday before the event I submitted an agreement.

We got home on Sunday and Monday morning I submitted another one!! I still have 6 August shows to go!!

Wahoo for you! You are on fire!

WOO HOO!! :party:

Way to go!

Congrats!! Way to go!:d

That's awesome!! Keep it up!:)

Wahoooooo!!!!!

So where did you get these leads? Are you doing anything new?

Chef Kearns said:
So where did you get these leads? Are you doing anything new?

The one on Thursday was a guest at a show. She was so excited about all the products and booked a show right away. We went for coffee to talk about it and she signed right there.

The one on Monday was a surprise. It was my best friend. I've asked her before...but I'm not so sure I've actually invited her - you know? She came to a Passion Party with me and I was talking with the rep about business. Afterward, she emailed me and said she needed money and it seemed like fun so sign her up! She figured if she had to buy a kit, she'd rather buy kitchen tools than...well, you know. ;)

The only thing I've changed that has increased my recruiting is talking about it lots at my shows. I also pass around a commission cheque. Then I just ask!

I'm still struggling with bookings though...I had a show tonight with 13 guests and not one booking!! It's so strange.

Whooohooo congrats, keep it going! :)

Related to Our Canadian Conference: Last Fri to 6 Aug Shows!

What is "Our Canadian Conference: Last Fri to 6 Aug Shows!"?

"Our Canadian Conference: Last Fri to 6 Aug Shows!" is an annual event hosted by Pampered Chef for our Canadian consultants. It is a time for learning, networking, and celebrating the successes of the past year.

When and where is the conference taking place?

The conference will take place on the last Friday of July through August 6th, and it will be held in Toronto, Canada. Specific location details will be provided closer to the event date.

Who can attend the conference?

The conference is open to all registered Pampered Chef consultants in Canada. If you are not already a consultant, you can sign up and register for the conference on our website.

What can I expect from the conference?

The conference will feature a variety of workshops, presentations, and networking opportunities for consultants. You will also have the chance to hear from top-performing consultants and leaders in the company, as well as participate in fun activities and celebrate achievements together.

How much does it cost to attend the conference?

The registration fee for the conference is $250 CAD per person. This fee covers all conference materials, sessions, and meals during the event. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included in the registration fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imported_pckrissy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaylin
  • PampMomof3