• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Other Booking Ideas/Games Besides Book to Look

products can include a book, a necklace, a bracelet, etc. I typically don't have a price range because the products are so varied. Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions!:DTry typing Book to Look under Search and see if there are any helpful threads.
spoiledchef
Okay, I've been using the book to look since late March, and it's worked GREAT! But -- I'm now doing several shows with MANY repeat guests, and I was wondering if there are any other booking games/ideas out there that work just as well???? I did change from the eggs (since Easter is over) to the little Chinese take-out boxes), but I was wanting to see if there were any other ideas besides this one? Or -- is there a different way to approach it? I'm currently having all guests grab a box and not open until I explain the rules. Then, after explaining the rules, they are free to open then whenever they want if they choose. Some have 10% off orders placed the night of the show and others are prizes for booking a show (recieved AFTER they close their booked show). So, any thoughts/suggestions for something different and NEW? TIA

Sherrie,Could you go into a bit more detail on the take-out boxes?

These are multi-colored take-out boxes that I bought at Michael's. They are like the ones that Chinese food comes in when you order take-out (well in bigger areas I'm assuming b/c it isn't like that here...lol). HTH

I found my chinese boxes at the Dollar store, and there were 2 boxes for $1 in each package. They are very cute and a perfect size.

Could you explain the "book to look" technique.
1. What are the "rules" before they open.
2. What types of offers are inside.
3. Do you have one for every guest who comes to the show?
(I looked in the documents section but couldn't find a how toon book to look, so I appreciate any info...)
[email protected]:)

Sherrie - what do you put in the take-out boxes, what do you call them, what are the rules for opening them, anything else you could tell me would be great!Thanks!

Kate,

Try typing Book to Look under Search. There are several threads with excellent information on this booking game. If you have a really energetic crowd this is a great way to get booking. People are curious, they are going to want to open the box, egg, envelope, etc. to see what's inside - the trade off - they must book a show to get the prize!

Not Book To LookI was at a show, and heard this about another direct selling company. You have four leighs, you can put dates and products on the leighs, but the host has to try and get rid of all four leighs. Whoever has a leigh is booking a show within the next 2 months.
Now they are fun and summery, and I am going to try it to see how it works very similar to the PC necklaces, but they seemed a bit too much! I am trying it and will let you know how it goes!:D

Nice Idea!I like that idea..it sounds fun and a great way to try to get some guests to buy a higher priced items. Plus book a show!:D

pamperedalf said:
I was at a show, and heard this about another direct selling company. You have four leighs, you can put dates and products on the leighs, but the host has to try and get rid of all four leighs. Whoever has a leigh is booking a show within the next 2 months.
Now they are fun and summery, and I am going to try it to see how it works very similar to the PC necklaces, but they seemed a bit too much! I am trying it and will let you know how it goes!:D

very cute and clever, get the host to get rid of them for you!!! And what does she win a prize?? I like it! Might try it at my next show!

I haven't thought about that yet Heather! Extra free product, I don't know. Thanks for bringing that up!:D

What kind of products to you give away for the book to look idea. What's the price range? I'm only in my SS2 so I don't have a lot of extra money to give away. Do you buy it with the host's discount or is it something that you have extra on hand? Sorry so many questions, I was just wondering how this all worked.

I do the booking necklaces, but they are envelopes on ribbon that the host wears. I give the host one for every three or four people that show up. The host wears them and tries to give them all away by booking shows. I don't have a date restriction and have never needed to enforce one. The envelopes have two products to chose from in the $12-15 range that is added to their order once they host their show for free. If the host gives away all the necklaces I give her a stone free. Once you put it on under her discount and free shipping it is cheaper than offering "free" shows to get bookings.

A word of caution... it has occured more than once that Susy host needed 3booking to earn her stone, Mary host is one of Susy's bookings, and Mary host ends up needing 5 bookings to get the same stone. Mary host then throws a fit and tells all her guests at the show to only invite a few people if they book to get their free stone.

I am TOTALLY open to suggestions on how to fix this problem. I do a lot of shows with this same group and they all know how to work my system.

Maybe have standard booking number needed - outside bookings count, too.

I have got a hawaian Luau coming up the 12th, and I think I will do the booking lei's. I think it will be a lot of fun. I am also starting to offer my hosts a gift if they have 2 bookings before the show. I know that people will book to help a friend, but not necessairly for me. Any ideas of what to put on the lei's?

mrssyvo- what are you offering as the gift if they get the bookings? I think that is a great idea and I don't like the tic tac toe because I think it overwhelms hosts. That is a nice simple do this, and get this.

Mardi Gra Beads!!I didn't have a chance to go and get the leis, so I used Mardi Gra Beads and it worked really well, I got 3 bookings. I am giving the host the host special for free. It works, because everyone asked what the beads were for.:D

I offer a $25.00 gift certifate to my host if she gets 2 or more people to book from her show. I also tell her if she does a show of $800.00 in will add $10.00 to the GC and if it is $1000.00 or more I will add another $10.00 on top of it. The host will work to get these kind of specials. The GC doesn't have to be used right away and they can keep them to use as they please!!

gilliandanielle said:
I do the booking necklaces, but they are envelopes on ribbon that the host wears. I give the host one for every three or four people that show up. The host wears them and tries to give them all away by booking shows. I don't have a date restriction and have never needed to enforce one. The envelopes have two products to chose from in the $12-15 range that is added to their order once they host their show for free. If the host gives away all the necklaces I give her a stone free. Once you put it on under her discount and free shipping it is cheaper than offering "free" shows to get bookings.

A word of caution... it has occured more than once that Susy host needed 3booking to earn her stone, Mary host is one of Susy's bookings, and Mary host ends up needing 5 bookings to get the same stone. Mary host then throws a fit and tells all her guests at the show to only invite a few people if they book to get their free stone.

I am TOTALLY open to suggestions on how to fix this problem. I do a lot of shows with this same group and they all know how to work my system.
You could try giving an incentive to the host(small something like sample of hand soap) for having a certain number of people at her show on top of doing the game you already do. You don't tell the host what the product is she will get, you just tell her she will get a free prize for doing it and make it something different with each host. You could also decide a set number of bookings you want from each show and have that be the standard for earning the stone- you could include outside bookings the host can get in case attendance is low. Then if the host gets more than that, you can add on a $5 product to her order for each show over the set number you gave her. Just a suggestion! definitely need to vary it up once the "figure you out!" Good luck!

Thanks Jacksmom! Welsome to Chef Success!

OMG...my new consultant just gave me the best idea last night and I think I may have heard it somewhere, maybe here, before and I didn't read all of the posts so, forgive me if I am repeating...

Use Monopoly money to give out for answering questions correctly, order amount, booking, signing up...you name it. Then auction off prizes at the end, sounds like it would be a blast!!

I just finished my lei's for my luau on Monday. I bought 4 colorful flower lei's, and I attached slamm envelopes to them. Inside each of them is a card with a picture of PC product ( I put small QSP, ice cream dipper, casual cooking cookbook and kitchen shears) If th host gets rid of all 4 of them at her show, by getting people to book, she will get a large pizza stone, and each of them will get what was in their envelope. I feel as if I am giving a bit away, but I am doing this for all of my Summer hosts, so that hopefully I will have a full Fall.

What are some other booking ideas/games besides Book to Look?

1. Can you provide some details about the Pampered Chef Virtual Show?

Our Virtual Show is a fun and interactive way to connect with your friends and family while earning free and discounted products. Our consultant will work with you to create a personalized online event that includes live product demonstrations, interactive games, and exclusive discounts.

2. How does the Mystery Hostess Party work?

The Mystery Hostess Party is a great way to incentivize guests to book their own parties. During the party, each guest will have the chance to earn entries into a drawing for the hostess rewards. The more entries a guest has, the better their chances are of winning! The hostess will then be chosen at random and will receive all the rewards earned during the party.

3. What is the Pampered Chef Fundraiser program?

Our Fundraiser program allows schools and organizations to earn money by hosting a Pampered Chef party. We will donate a portion of the sales to the designated cause, and the host will also earn free and discounted products. It's a win-win for everyone involved!

4. Can you explain the Pampered Chef Registry program?

Our Registry program is a great option for weddings, birthdays, and other special occasions. The host can create a wish list of Pampered Chef products and share it with their friends and family. Guests can then purchase items from the registry, and the host will receive the products as gifts.

5. How does the Cooking Class Party work?

Our Cooking Class Party is a fun and educational way to learn how to use our products and create delicious meals. Our consultant will guide guests through a recipe and provide tips and tricks along the way. This is a great way to get a hands-on experience with our products and learn new cooking techniques.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefsteph07
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
kmiller
  • AFwife
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
2 3
Replies
Views
jillvw76