• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot- Need Help Naming Our Company Store

In summary, Janet came up with the name E-cycle. The company sells electronic equipment such as computer parts and printers. President challenges someone to come up with a name for the store. One possible name is Rebooted. Another name is Green Machine.
Kitchen Diva
Gold Member
Hey guys, I need help coming up with a name for our company store. So, calling all computer geeks and nerds...

Here is our company website to learn more www.mpc-e.com if that's what will help you with a name

Our store is a resale of electronics like computer's TV's (flat screen and nicer) all the computer's commponents, like cable's etc...printers, mice, monitors, etc...

Our President put out a challenge for someone to come up with a name and we'll get a prize. I love prizes and would love to come up with something great.

so far here is what I have- Resale City (kinda vague) and E-Craze, and The Matrix (don't know why, just like it)

Anyway people have said it's the best kept secret in town, but that's not a good name...

I hope you guys are feeling creative today!

Thanks for the help! :)

(PS-I am feeling a TINY bit better today- thanks)

Better the Second Time around??? Kinda long

pampered.chris said:
Better the Second Time around??? Kinda long

That's a good one, but yes, a little long! :)

eCycle
Reboot

Re-boot might be good because you could play with the logo and name and make the Re bring out the green recycling efforts. (Like that Ann).

chefann said:
eCycle
Reboot

I like those... keep em coming... I like e-cycle but will people know it's computers and their components?

Kitchen Diva said:
I like those... keep em coming... I like e-cycle but will people know it's computers and their components?

I think she meant with the "e" part...

E means electronic

E-mail...

janetupnorth said:
I think she meant with the "e" part...

E means electronic

E-mail...

Yeah, uh, I knew that- I was just testing you all! :blushing:

Kitchen Diva said:
Yeah, uh, I knew that- I was just testing you all! :blushing:

Yeah...

...right. :p

Wow, I thought with all the computer nuts on here that I'd have WAY more ideas. Janet- you have to have some ideas...

chefann said:
eCycle
Reboot

janetupnorth said:
Re-boot might be good because you could play with the logo and name and make the Re bring out the green recycling efforts. (Like that Ann).

Careful - Reboot is a copyrighted name of an animated television show in Canada. It ran on ABC in the early 1990's so there could be a copyright/trademark issue with it.

Just sayin'.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
Careful - Reboot is a copyrighted name of an animated television show in Canada. It ran on ABC in the early 1990's so there could be a copyright/trademark issue with it.

Just sayin'.

Good to know! Thanks!

Maybe you can use Re-booted then. ;)...and Kacey, it's Monday - I'm in hurry to get things done so I can relax mode. My creativity takes a hit on Monday and comes back in a few days. :)

That's true about the name Reboot, but you could hyphenate or capitalize it differently to make it distinct from the TV show.I keep trying to think of something that combines "re" with "computer" but they all end up sounding like reputed, which means supposedly. Not a good name for a store.

How about?Re-energize?

janetupnorth said:
Maybe you can use Re-booted then. ;)

...and Kacey, it's Monday - I'm in hurry to get things done so I can relax mode. My creativity takes a hit on Monday and comes back in a few days. :)

I'm sorry, Janet I didn't know...

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm sorry, Janet I didn't know...

Hey, I didn't take offense to it. ...just don't expect too much from me EVERY day of the week. ;):p

I have to have some excuse...I usually just surprise people that I can at all be creative while being an engineer!

Green Machines?

Isn't that a lawn mower or sweeper or something like that?(...and no, I'm not thinking of John Deere...at least I don't think so)

We already have a company called Green Eye which is a TV or Mirror that is a computer -it's sort of upscale design and EVERY piece used to make it is recyclable...

It really does look like a very pretty mirror or flat screen TV for your home, you hide the keyboard when people come over- and when you need to you break it out and use the PC... so Green Machine might not work because of Green Eye...

Thanks for the ideas, I'll let you know if I come up with any more of them...

Sorry Janet- you've put the bar up high, so I expect you to be on your game every day! :) LOL- not really just razzing you.

He-he - I know you're teasing - I can take it and dish it! LOL!How are ya feeling?

Second Byte
Second View
Re-Wired
RE2 (Re-squared, R.E. squared, Re-Two, R.E. two) - Recycling Electronic Equipment (from the mission statement)

P.R.E.E. - Processing and Recycling Electronic Equipment (from the first line of the about us page)
Green PaR - Green Processing and Recycling

katie0128 said:
Second Byte
Second View
Re-Wired
RE2 (Re-squared, R.E. squared, Re-Two, R.E. two) - Recycling Electronic Equipment (from the mission statement)

Oooo, you rock- very good ideas! :)

janetupnorth said:
He-he - I know you're teasing - I can take it and dish it! LOL!

How are ya feeling?

I'm doing a bit better- as long as I don't move around too much or eat anything too heavy I'm not doing too bad, thanks! :)

What's the prize if WE win?

katie0128 said:
What's the prize if WE win?

My undying love and gratitude... maybe I'll make you some lemon bars!

Kitchen Diva said:
I'm doing a bit better- as long as I don't move around too much or eat anything too heavy I'm not doing too bad, thanks! :)

Then quit dishin' it out to Janet. You might exhaust yourself! :love:

Kitchen Diva said:
My undying love and gratitude... maybe I'll make you some lemon bars!

You must deliver them in person.

Oh - and I already thought I had the first part.

katie0128 said:
Then quit dishin' it out to Janet. You might exhaust yourself! :love:

Look who's all snarky tonight! I'm sitting and dishing it out, not running track and dishing it out. Calm down sparky! :)

LOL

:D

I'll come back and harass you in a bit... gotta get the kiddos to bed.

katie0128 said:
I'll come back and harass you in a bit... gotta get the kiddos to bed.

chicken! Kidding... I'm going to bed :)

katie0128 said:
You must deliver them in person.

Oh - and I already thought I had the first part.
you do, but you get more of it, and sorry I can't drive to Ohio just to deliver Lemon Bars! If I ever travel there for business I will.. Okay off to have my quiet time.

Have a good night and I'll talk to you later my friend. :)

Good ideas Katie - I like Second Byte.I changed my mood to daring since that's what I was tonight. Slid into too many bases...I was safe each time at least! ;) Had to shake up the guys on the other team...they were kitting cocky and laid back. We beat them in the end.Of course, my knee has some road rash on it...I could probably get a good pic for Carolyn but I'll save you all from my ugly white legs. ;)

janetupnorth said:
Good ideas Katie - I like Second Byte.

I changed my mood to daring since that's what I was tonight. Slid into too many bases...I was safe each time at least! ;) Had to shake up the guys on the other team...they were kitting cocky and laid back. We beat them in the end.

Of course, my knee has some road rash on it...I could probably get a good pic for Carolyn but I'll save you all from my ugly white legs. ;)

On behalf of snow-white legged women everywhere- we thank you!

Kitchen Diva said:
On behalf of snow-white legged women everywhere- we thank you!

Yeah, I always joke that I scare ghosts!

My arms are tan but my legs are white since winter lasted way too long, then it was cold and I played softball in pants or capris for most of the summer.

Besides, people talk about feet being ugly - I think legs are uglier... :eek:
Probably 'cause I've always had swimmers legs...big yet skinny at the same time if that makes any sense...

janetupnorth said:
Yeah, I always joke that I scare ghosts!

My arms are tan but my legs are white since winter lasted way too long, then it was cold and I played softball in pants or capris for most of the summer.

Besides, people talk about feet being ugly - I think legs are uglier... :eek:
Probably 'cause I've always had swimmers legs...big yet skinny at the same time if that makes any sense...

I've always had legs like a gymnist- muscular... so boys made fun of me... :( come to think of it, boys made fun of me for a lot of things... stupid boys!:yuck::cry:

I think Carolyn prefer the pics where everyone goes... "ewwww, gross!!!" and somehow unless your wounds need serious debriedment (sp?), I'm not sure they'll qualify for the "gross" factor.

chefann said:
eCycle
Reboot

Since these are both good, how about "E-cycle and Reboot"?

katie0128 said:
I think Carolyn prefer the pics where everyone goes... "ewwww, gross!!!" and somehow unless your wounds need serious debriedment (sp?), I'm not sure they'll qualify for the "gross" factor.

Well, there is some nice dirt rubbed in the wounds, does that count?

Speaking of which, my kids FINALLY got their baths done so Mommy needs a shower! :yuck:

Good night all!

janetupnorth said:
Good ideas Katie - I like Second Byte.

I changed my mood to daring since that's what I was tonight. Slid into too many bases...I was safe each time at least! ;) Had to shake up the guys on the other team...they were kitting cocky and laid back. We beat them in the end.

Of course, my knee has some road rash on it...I could probably get a good pic for Carolyn but I'll save you all from my ugly white legs. ;)

I think the "daring" smilie looks like he is falling over...

katie0128 said:
I think the "daring" smilie looks like he is falling over...

I think he's skidding to a stop...

I thought you'd be in bed by now... can't sleep?

katie0128 said:
I thought you'd be in bed by now... can't sleep?

Yep you guessed it.
I'm trying to ween myself off my hormones... and when I do I don't fall asleep right away- it takes HOURS...I just decided two weeks ago to vamp it up because I was in need of it, and now I'm weening... I need to make up my mind. I can't take the hormones now or I'll be a ZOMBIE come morning! I was even finished with my quiet time at 10:30, and I was tired...but I laid there for an hour and I still can't sleep. I'm tired!!! :cry:

Oh I like the Second Byte idea. That's my vote. I am way to tired to think something up on my own tonight so I will go with Katie's idea!

Christ Follower said:
Oh I like the Second Byte idea. That's my vote. I am way to tired to think something up on my own tonight so I will go with Katie's idea!

I will send it off to the bigwigs tomorrow! :)

Let us know if you (err...I mean Katie) is the winner! LOL!

I like Second Byte, too.

Christ Follower said:
Let us know if you (err...I mean Katie) is the winner! LOL!

I will! :) I'll tell them I had help from friends!

byrd1956 said:
I like Second Byte, too.

Maybe I should just make Katie the unofficial winner?!?! :)

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the company store?</h2><p>The company store is a resale store for electronics such as computers, TVs, components, printers, and other related items.</p><h2>2. Does the store have a website? If so, what is the website address?</h2><p>Yes, the store has a website at www.mpc-e.com. You can visit the website to learn more about the company and its products.</p><h2>3. What type of electronics does the store sell?</h2><p>The store sells a variety of electronics including computers, flat screen TVs, computer components, cables, printers, mice, monitors, and more.</p><h2>4. What is the purpose of naming the store?</h2><p>The store is being named as part of a challenge set by the company's President. The person who comes up with the best name will receive a prize.</p><h2>5. Can you provide some examples of names that have been considered so far?</h2><p>Some potential names that have been suggested include Resale City, E-Craze, and The Matrix. However, none of these have been chosen as the official name yet.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the company store?

The company store is a resale store for electronics such as computers, TVs, components, printers, and other related items.

2. Does the store have a website? If so, what is the website address?

Yes, the store has a website at www.mpc-e.com. You can visit the website to learn more about the company and its products.

3. What type of electronics does the store sell?

The store sells a variety of electronics including computers, flat screen TVs, computer components, cables, printers, mice, monitors, and more.

4. What is the purpose of naming the store?

The store is being named as part of a challenge set by the company's President. The person who comes up with the best name will receive a prize.

5. Can you provide some examples of names that have been considered so far?

Some potential names that have been suggested include Resale City, E-Craze, and The Matrix. However, none of these have been chosen as the official name yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Liddy98
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies