• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ot- Need Help Naming Our Company Store

In summary, Janet came up with the name E-cycle. The company sells electronic equipment such as computer parts and printers. President challenges someone to come up with a name for the store. One possible name is Rebooted. Another name is Green Machine.
Kitchen Diva said:
I will! :) I'll tell them I had help from friends!

:sing:I'll get by with a little help from my friends...:sing:

<h2>1. What is the purpose of the company store?</h2><p>The company store is a resale store for electronics such as computers, TVs, components, printers, and other related items.</p><h2>2. Does the store have a website? If so, what is the website address?</h2><p>Yes, the store has a website at www.mpc-e.com. You can visit the website to learn more about the company and its products.</p><h2>3. What type of electronics does the store sell?</h2><p>The store sells a variety of electronics including computers, flat screen TVs, computer components, cables, printers, mice, monitors, and more.</p><h2>4. What is the purpose of naming the store?</h2><p>The store is being named as part of a challenge set by the company's President. The person who comes up with the best name will receive a prize.</p><h2>5. Can you provide some examples of names that have been considered so far?</h2><p>Some potential names that have been suggested include Resale City, E-Craze, and The Matrix. However, none of these have been chosen as the official name yet.</p>

1. What is the purpose of the company store?

The company store is a resale store for electronics such as computers, TVs, components, printers, and other related items.

2. Does the store have a website? If so, what is the website address?

Yes, the store has a website at www.mpc-e.com. You can visit the website to learn more about the company and its products.

3. What type of electronics does the store sell?

The store sells a variety of electronics including computers, flat screen TVs, computer components, cables, printers, mice, monitors, and more.

4. What is the purpose of naming the store?

The store is being named as part of a challenge set by the company's President. The person who comes up with the best name will receive a prize.

5. Can you provide some examples of names that have been considered so far?

Some potential names that have been suggested include Resale City, E-Craze, and The Matrix. However, none of these have been chosen as the official name yet.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • Liddy98
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
luvs2sellit
  • vwpamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies