• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help With a Table in a Store!!!

In summary, a friend is hosting an event at their ice cream/dessert place and has asked for help with setting up a table. The person is considering making a variety of desserts and having raffles and host packets available. Suggestions were given to make it simple and advertise for PC products, rather than catering the event. Recommendations were made for raffle prizes and a free cooking show to attract potential bookings.
Ginger428
Gold Member
A friend of mine has an ice cream/dessert place on the Island we live on. Tomorrow he has a lady coming(she does kids shows...ie..clowns,strawberry shortcake, etc...) Well tomorrow shes gonna be Scoobie Doo & give out hot dogs & balloons. My friend wants me to set up a table in his store with whatever I want. HELP!!!!:eek: :eek: :confused: :confused: I'm thinking of making a bunch of profiteroles & pecan tassies & some dessert pizzas that I can give out. Also I want to have some raffles ( not sure how many slips to take) I guess I'll have some host packets & things that people would like to see. I'm also thinking that maybe I can make some kind of arrangement with her ( she lives in a section in town that I'd like to get my foot in the door);) Any ideas will surely help!!:D

TIA

Hi! Gina
Make it as easy on yourself as you can. Make it simple and have FUN.

1. bring Host packets
2. bring Recruit packets

Have flyers regarding Funraisers, Wedding Registry

Maybe make only 2 recipes. Save the rest for a show only give a sample just like at a show, if you have to many choices they may want it all at a show.

take a pad of survey slips. And for a raffle you could do the Seasons Best Cookbook.

Bring plenty of business cards to pass out. See if the store has a community board where you could leave your info. or see if you can leave some business cards on the counter (you could get a business card holder at an office supply store under $3.00)

Hope this helps,

Cindy

pamperedcindy said:
Hi! Gina
Make it as easy on yourself as you can. Make it simple and have FUN.

1. bring Host packets
2. bring Recruit packets

Have flyers regarding Funraisers, Wedding Registry

Maybe make only 2 recipes. Save the rest for a show only give a sample just like at a show, if you have to many choices they may want it all at a show.

take a pad of survey slips. And for a raffle you could do the Seasons Best Cookbook.

Bring plenty of business cards to pass out. See if the store has a community board where you could leave your info. or see if you can leave some business cards on the counter (you could get a business card holder at an office supply store under $3.00)

Hope this helps,

Cindy

Hi Cindy,
Its Ginger;) ...thanks for all your input. I've got the cards & holder, I even have a holder for cattys...just wasn't sure about the amount of raffle slips to take. The only reason I was bringing so much food is there will probably be a ton of friends & neighbors also;) ;) ;) Thanks again!!:D

I would have the raffle for a free cooking show instead of the SB. It isn't that expensive and I would probably not give my info to a stranger to win a $1 item. I am sure that you will get bookings out of the free cooking show idea!!

RAFFLE for something small and concrete - SA cup and GC tea or coffee or coffee beans or SA mug filled with candy. Include a sign that says FREE DRAWING FOR CUP or FREE COOKING CLASS. Then call EVERYONE that enters drawing to tell them they won free cooking class. Free class means you do postage and you provide recipe ingredients - they provide beverages.

I wouldn't make a lot of food - they're not coming to taste what you made, they're coming to your friend's ice cream place. Keep it simple - you could easily do it WITHOUT food. Remember - you are selling PC products, not catering an event. [took me a long time to learn that]

Good luck; let us know how it goes for you!

1. Where can I find a Pampered Chef table in a store?

Pampered Chef tables can be found in various retail stores, such as Bed Bath & Beyond, Target, and Walmart. You can also find our products at local fairs and trade shows.

2. Can I purchase items directly from the Pampered Chef table in a store?

Yes, you can purchase products directly from the Pampered Chef table in a store. Our consultants will be happy to assist you with any questions and help you find the perfect products for your needs.

3. Are there any exclusive deals or discounts available at the Pampered Chef table in a store?

Yes, there are often exclusive deals and discounts available at the Pampered Chef table in a store. Be sure to ask our consultant about any current promotions or specials.

4. Can I host a Pampered Chef party at a store with a Pampered Chef table?

Absolutely! Our consultants can set up a Pampered Chef party at the store with the table for you and your friends. This is a great way to try out our products and earn free or discounted items.

5. What types of products are typically available at the Pampered Chef table in a store?

Our Pampered Chef tables usually have a variety of kitchen tools, cookware, and bakeware available for purchase. You can also find our popular kitchen gadgets and cookbooks at the table.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lrice
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • quiverfull7
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • pchefinski