• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cockroaches and Unmentionable Deposits...

In summary, a homeless man was using a dumpster at the recycling company where the author works, and the workers were told to leave when they found out. There was a cockroach infestation at the same time.
Kitchen Diva said:
Hopefully DH will come back to the same box for more... ;)
heh heh heh... you said "box".

You naughty, naughty girl!

chefann said:
heh heh heh... you said "box".

You naughty, naughty girl!

Wow- you guys can really pervert ANYTHING- you must've met my DH!

My brain seriously doesn't even think or work that way...

I'm gonna have to watch out for you people!! :blushing: ;)

Kitchen Diva said:

My brain must not work that way either...because I still don't get it???:confused:

ChefBeckyD said:
My brain must not work that way either...because I still don't get it???:confused:
(whisper) I think she thinks I meant my hoo-hoo when I said box. (love box) I only know this because I live with a pervert. ;)

Kitchen Diva said:
(whisper) I think she thinks I meant my hoo-hoo when I said box. (love box) I only know this because I live with a pervert. ;)

Thanks for that explanation, Kacey!:eek:

chefann said:
Long story short - the host got up in the middle of the show and proceeded to use an invalid's potty chair that was in the same room that the show was in. And then returned to her seat without washing her hands. Luckily, this was before the push for interactive shows.

Oh my goodness...you made me laugh hard enough to start a coughing fit!

Kitchen Diva said:
You guys are KILLING ME this morning! Stop before I pee myself!

KellyTheChef said:
You guys are KILLING ME this morning! Stop before I pee myself!

That doesn't take much when you are pregnant! Better be careful not to sneeze either Kelly!:D :p

ChefBeckyD said:
That doesn't take much when you are pregnant! Better be careful not to sneeze either Kelly!:D :p
Hopefully this time around is like last time...no peeing myself!

Well, except when my water broke...it broke up high, so I was just dribbling and DH kept telling me I was just peeing! I kept saying "No way! I haven't done that the entire pregnancy!" I know it's very common, but I sure wouldn't mind missing out on that one!

This isn't a cockroach story, but a mouse one.

My DH's cousin weighs approx. 400 lbs. He lives with his parents still (another story). Anywhoo, One night he went to bed and woke up the next morning and had rolled over on a mouse. The mouse is said to have a horrified look on its face with its little hands raised like he knew what was coming.:eek:

Kitchen Diva said:

Thank you!:D

Oh wait - was that a compliment?:rolleyes:

I at least have an excuse - Catholic school girl here. :) We can pervert just about anything.

I, on the otherhand, have just been totally corrupted by the rest of you.

Oh yes this site is very corrupting............. blame us Katie!!!

katie0128 said:
I, on the otherhand, have just been totally corrupted by the rest of you.

Yeah, right.....:rolleyes: Little Miss Innocent, that's how I always think of you!:p

*snort*Good thing I wasn't taking a drink when I read that!

hmmm Katie - I think you have been outvoted!

Have a good night you dirty ol' ladies! :) LOL (and I don't mean old when I type ol')

Anyway, not human pooh or cockroaches at work today. A rather odd bug walked by me that I had to kill, but no strange stories.

They ordered pizza and salads for everyone for lunch today- that was cool!

And the Prez wants to sit with me tomorrow and teach me about what he does and all sorts of cool stuff. It's so nice to have people who are really interested in you as a person and want to make sure you like your job and understand how to do it, etc..

krzymomof4 said:
This isn't a cockroach story, but a mouse one.

My DH's cousin weighs approx. 400 lbs. He lives with his parents still (another story). Anywhoo, One night he went to bed and woke up the next morning and had rolled over on a mouse. The mouse is said to have a horrified look on its face with its little hands raised like he knew what was coming.:eek:
I'm sorry but I'm laughing so hard there are tears in my eyes just picturing that. Kinda like he was saying "it wasn't me".

ChefBeckyD said:
Yeah, right.....:rolleyes: Little Miss Innocent, that's how I always think of you!:p

See - Becky knows how to think of me!

raebates said:
Katie, I'm beginning to think we've been a bad influence on you. LOL!

HA! See someone else thinks that you have corrupted me!!!

Then again, maybe we've just given you an outlet for your true inner self.

shhhhhh!!!!!!

Don't worry, Katie. It's our little secret. ;)

Just between you, me and the bazillions of people on the internet, right?

Exactly! :)

Okay, back to bugs and human pooh! LOL

Kacey - were you on at work?!?!?! ;)

I'm on at work. I had a one-day temp receptionist assignment. They kept me busy all morning, but I got the day's work done by 1:00. Other than answering some calls, I've had nothing to do this afternoon. The person who's in charge of me today told me to "surf the net, do some PC things, or whatever." This is part of my whatever.

How sweet!

janetupnorth said:
Kacey - were you on at work?!?!?! ;)
Yes, I had 10 minutes of free time so to speak, so I popped on to see how you were all doing. :) I sit right next to the IT guys' office so they are off on Friday's... I took advantage of it and stopped in to say hello!

Kitchen Diva said:
Yes, I had 10 minutes of free time so to speak, so I popped on to see how you were all doing. :) I sit right next to the IT guys' office so they are off on Friday's... I took advantage of it and stopped in to say hello!

You're funny! I hope you had a great first week!

I thought I saw a post from you early today ( around 3 ish!) Yeah - you are going to be on in the day as well - hopefully!!

<h2>1. What steps are being taken to address the cockroach problem at your facility?</h2><p>The facility is working with a pest control company to fumigate and eliminate the cockroaches. They are also taking measures to ensure that all incoming trailers are properly fumigated before unloading.</p><h2>2. How are the electronics affected by the "unmentionable deposits" being handled?</h2><p>The supervisors in charge of the back warehouse have instructed workers to leave any items that may have come into contact with the "unmentionable deposits" and not process them. This is to avoid any potential health hazards for the workers and to prevent contamination of the electronics.</p><h2>3. How did a homeless man end up living in the dumpster on your facility's site?</h2><p>The dumpster was available for residents to drop off their electronics even when the facility was closed. It seems that the homeless man took advantage of this and made the dumpster his temporary home.</p><h2>4. How is your facility handling the overwhelming amount of business?</h2><p>The facility is currently working on expanding their operations by renting more buildings, semi-trailers, and hiring more workers. They are also trying to keep up with the demand by working efficiently and effectively.</p><h2>5. What is your personal experience with the cockroach problem at work?</h2><p>As an employee at the facility, I have encountered a large cockroach in my office. I named him Hank and disposed of him using a ream of paper. However, I am not comfortable stepping on bugs or feeling their shell crunch under my feet, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.</p>

Related to Cockroaches and Unmentionable Deposits...

1. What steps are being taken to address the cockroach problem at your facility?

The facility is working with a pest control company to fumigate and eliminate the cockroaches. They are also taking measures to ensure that all incoming trailers are properly fumigated before unloading.

2. How are the electronics affected by the "unmentionable deposits" being handled?

The supervisors in charge of the back warehouse have instructed workers to leave any items that may have come into contact with the "unmentionable deposits" and not process them. This is to avoid any potential health hazards for the workers and to prevent contamination of the electronics.

3. How did a homeless man end up living in the dumpster on your facility's site?

The dumpster was available for residents to drop off their electronics even when the facility was closed. It seems that the homeless man took advantage of this and made the dumpster his temporary home.

4. How is your facility handling the overwhelming amount of business?

The facility is currently working on expanding their operations by renting more buildings, semi-trailers, and hiring more workers. They are also trying to keep up with the demand by working efficiently and effectively.

5. What is your personal experience with the cockroach problem at work?

As an employee at the facility, I have encountered a large cockroach in my office. I named him Hank and disposed of him using a ream of paper. However, I am not comfortable stepping on bugs or feeling their shell crunch under my feet, so I try to avoid them as much as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
3RingChef
  • babywings76
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
raebates
Replies