• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!

In summary, Alison has done a great job organizing her bedroom and closet. She has a mousepad and ribbon hanging from her recognition wall to inspire herself. She has a filing system for her various documents.
GourmetGirl
Silver Member
So many of you have been reading about my cleaning/organizing spree that I have been on the last 3 days... I thought I would post the almost final pictures (I only have a few small things to change, such as putting some stuff in plastic storage containers that I need to buy...)

Attachments

• Futon.JPG
    Futon.JPG
    17.6 KB · Views: 548
  • Bookcase 1.JPG
    Bookcase 1.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 551
  • Desk.JPG
    Desk.JPG
    22.6 KB · Views: 501
  • Desk and Closet.JPG
    Desk and Closet.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 541
  • Inside Closet 2.JPG
    Inside Closet 2.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 531
Here are the other few...

Attachments

• Inside Closet 1.JPG
    Inside Closet 1.JPG
    28.2 KB · Views: 552
  • Bookcase and Closet.JPG
    Bookcase and Closet.JPG
    25.4 KB · Views: 490
Wow that is so nice. Good Job....when are you coming to my house :p hehehe

ok allison
its offical i hate you!!!! lol
Kidding of course
its does look great and i need to hire you :)

Nice. I wish I had a space just for PC:)

Ok, now that I looked at your photos - back to work for me.

I hope someday I can post mine with a totally organized room.

GREAT JOB! I am sure you feel very satisfied.

Great space Alison!! I've been thinking about taking pictures of my space to show new comers in our cluster. They are so worried about not having enough space to do the business. For those like me that use a corner in my bedroom it can be done. I use a roll top desk that has three drawers, a three-tier file folder rack, bulletin board above desk, and a travel file folder container that I keep in my closet. Yes- it all fits!! My laptop fits inside my desk. I can plug into the printer in the kitchen when needed. I'll post a picture later.

My office is used as an office for PC, stores all my scrapbooking and stampin' stuff, my box of random gifts, my stuff for grad school, and when i add a blow-up mattress to the futon, you get my guest bedroom. The only down side for guests is that they have to look at PC stuff everywhere :)

Alison~

Looks like you have done a super job! Thanks for inspiring the rest of us to get up and do something. (From another post: You can do anything for 15 minutes! :) )

Oooooooh! I love the drawers inside your closet! I have a space on the far left side of my colset where I could totall use some drawers like that....

I wish I had separate space. Mine is in the living room, kitchen, bedroom...well you get the idea. :eek:

allison my office is like yours .. .its used for pc, bill paying, army crap all over the place, a guest bedroom and a library! can you get any more multi funcitonal?

That is awesome & inspiring! I HAVE to work on my office this week!

Alison - that looks so nice and well organized!

What is in the different colored boxes on the book shelf?

And what are all the ribbons for?

Okay, you have inspired me. I would love to know where you got the 3, 2, 1 (green color) printout that is hanging on your closet door. I would love one to keep me motivated.

ChefBeckyD said:
Alison - that looks so nice and well organized!

What is in the different colored boxes on the book shelf?

Becky

The colored boxes hold different things from Vistaprint... Thank you cards, Birthday discount postcards, invitations, business cards, stamps, magnets/note pads. The boxes are just from Michaels and then I just pust a post-it on each of them. hth!

~alison

sfdavis918 said:
And what are all the ribbons for?

Sarah

The ribbons are all my recognition ribbons from my Director. I hung them up to motivate and inspire me when I am feeling down about my business.

Alison

Dawn4 said:
Okay, you have inspired me. I would love to know where you got the 3, 2, 1 (green color) printout that is hanging on your closet door. I would love one to keep me motivated.

Dawn, the 3, 2, 1 printout is actually the mousepad we got at conference. As I have a laptop and don't use a regular mouse, I decided to hang it up.

I think I'm going to have to make a printout for myself. Thanks for all the inspiration!!!

How amazing! I don't have that much space, but I can clean off my desk and maybe steal a shelf or two from the bookshelves... and if I organize my christmas cr*p in the closet maybe I could use some of that space, too!Woohoo! I'm so inspired by your pictures, thanks!

What a great office! I may get mine together one of these days.

Great minds think alike Alison. I have a laptop, so my 3-2-1 mouse pad from National is pinned to my bulletin board. I too, keep my ribbons hanging on the bulletin board for memories.

GourmetGirl said:
Here are the other few...
I love the Recognition/award wall! The last pic! All the pics look great and I need to get inspired! The kids go back to school next week! Maybe I'll work in my office more!:thumbup:

What filing system do you use?

Related to Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!

1. How can I participate in the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign?

To participate in the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign, simply take before and after photos of your organized kitchen using Pampered Chef products and share them on social media using the hashtag #OrganizingSpree.

2. Can I use any products from other brands in my before and after photos?

Yes, you can use products from other brands in your before and after photos. However, to be eligible for the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign, you must include at least one Pampered Chef product in your photos.

3. Is there a limit to the number of before and after photos I can submit?

No, there is no limit to the number of before and after photos you can submit. Feel free to share as many photos as you'd like to showcase your organized space and the Pampered Chef products you used.

4. How will the winners of the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign be chosen?

The winners of the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign will be chosen randomly from all eligible entries. Winners will be notified via social media and will receive a prize package of Pampered Chef products.

5. Can I use filters or edit my photos before submitting them for the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign?

Yes, you can use filters or edit your photos before submitting them for the "Organizing Spree: Before & After Pics!" campaign. However, please make sure the photos accurately showcase your organized space and the Pampered Chef products used.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tinat51796
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • Denarella
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
  • PamperedK