• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Receipts for CC: Ideas for Post-Show Management

In summary, it is important to keep your receipts organized after a Pampered Chef show for tax purposes and record-keeping. This can be done through a binder, folder, or digital tracking system. Physical copies of receipts are not necessary, but can be helpful for personal records. Expenses and income from a show can be tracked using various methods such as spreadsheets or accounting software. Mobile apps, such as Expensify and QuickBooks Self-Employed, can also aid in organizing receipts. It is recommended to keep receipts for at least three years after tax season, but certain receipts may need to be kept for a longer period of time.
PamperedK
Silver Member
I have a new system for CC. I'm stapling the DPDS to a sheet of paper in a binder so I can keep track of calls and such.

What do you all do with your receipts? I feel like once the show is delivered, I don't really need the receipt, do I? I can look up old shows in PP so I don't see the need for them.

Any ideas?

I keep mine till I do CCC's...then I can transfer their info. to my binder for follow up if need be. If they don't want me to contact them in the future, I will just throw them away!

Do you have a sheet you transfer their INFO to?

1. How should I organize my receipts after a Pampered Chef show?

It's important to keep your receipts organized after a show for tax purposes and record-keeping. One idea is to use a binder or folder with labeled dividers for each show. You can also use a digital tracking system like a spreadsheet or online accounting software.

2. Do I need to keep physical copies of my receipts?

It's not necessary to keep physical copies of your receipts, but it can be helpful for your own records. You can also scan or take photos of your receipts for digital storage.

3. How do I track my expenses and income from a show?

There are various ways to track your expenses and income from a show. You can use a spreadsheet, accounting software, or even a pen and paper. Make sure to categorize your expenses and income for easier tracking and tax preparation.

4. Can I use a mobile app to organize my receipts?

Yes, there are several mobile apps available that can help you organize your receipts. Some popular options include Expensify, Shoeboxed, and QuickBooks Self-Employed. These apps allow you to easily track and categorize your receipts on-the-go.

5. What should I do with my receipts after tax season?

It's recommended to keep your receipts for at least three years after tax season in case of any audits or discrepancies. After three years, you can shred or dispose of them securely. However, you may want to keep certain receipts, such as large purchases or business-related expenses, for a longer period of time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• stefani2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
turtle15
  • Tracy99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Malinda Klein