• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Organizing Parties with Director Chief Success: A 5-Minute Guide

Information Sheet- then copy it 2 sided so that its front and back :)Re: OrganizationI printed it out and cut it up into two pieces- then I laminated it! I think it looks so much better that way!Re: OrganizationIn summary, this is a really great way to keep your paperwork organized and easy to grab and go.
KCPChef
OK! So I have been a REALLY BAD dump! I have not been motivated and just promoted to Director but have been soooo super overwhelmed by all of the wonderful conference calls and training that is offered to New Directors but I wasn't sure how to manage it all!!! So my month has really been bad because instead of trying harder, I gave up. Anyways- I found this on the Director Cehf Success yesterday and its so easy and took me 5 minutes to fill it out and I do not have to always have a notebook with me with all of the information- this will do it!!!! I have attached it in case anyone else needed an idea for super quick organization for parties! I have copied it with the host coaching checklist on the back so that all of my words are right there for me to use! I just take this and slip it in my calendar and am good to go!!! :) Looking forward to getting motivated again!!!!

Attachments

• hostchecklist[1].doc
    147.5 KB · Views: 580
Re: OrganizationYes, thank you for sharing!

Re: OrganizationI like this! Thank you for sharing it! :)

Re: OrganizationHoly great googely moogely! This is AWESOME! Thank you for sharing !!

Re: OrganizationLove it! Thank you so much!

Re: OrganizationWow, that is amazing and I really hope I can put this in to action, I think it would make things run a lot more smooth for me... THANK YOU.

Re: OrganizationI am so glad that yall like this!!!! I used it today at lunch and had everything there that I needed!!!!! Its wonderful :) And it literally only took me about 10 minutes to fill it out completely!!! If you strive for more then 5 shows a month, just print off 2 :)

Re: OrganizationAwesome! Thanks for sharing!

Re: Organizationok- I just went to Walmart and found this super AWESOME thing!!!! Its a sprial bound very small light notebook that only have 6 pockets in it- thats it! I have used it to put all of my show paperwork in- no more manilla folders!!!!!!! Each little "pocket" has my host info sheet, thank you note to send after party, any orders that come in and a copy of the invite! Its WONDERFUL!!!! I can grab and go!!!! The paperwork is getting very light! i am loving this :)

Re: Organization
KCPChef said:
OK! So I have been a REALLY BAD dump! I have not been motivated and just promoted to Director but have been soooo super overwhelmed by all of the wonderful conference calls and training that is offered to New Directors but I wasn't sure how to manage it all!!! So my month has really been bad because instead of trying harder, I gave up. Anyways- I found this on the Director Cehf Success yesterday and its so easy and took me 5 minutes to fill it out and I do not have to always have a notebook with me with all of the information- this will do it!!!! I have attached it in case anyone else needed an idea for super quick organization for parties! I have copied it with the host coaching checklist on the back so that all of my words are right there for me to use! I just take this and slip it in my calendar and am good to go!!! :) Looking forward to getting motivated again!!!!

The host coaching checklist is two pages long. Can you share what you use for the back of this host checklist? Thanks so much!! I love it!

Re: Organization
She said she had the wording on the back so she didn't have to worry about what to say. I tried to do some cutting and pasting but it didn't come out well, lol.

I just print the form thats on here and then the Host Information Sheet- then copy it 2 sided so that its front and back :)

1. What is "Organizing Parties with Director Chief Success"?

"Organizing Parties with Director Chief Success" is a 5-minute guide that provides tips and strategies for planning and executing successful parties and events. It is designed for individuals who are in charge of organizing parties, such as event planners, team leaders, or individuals hosting a party for their friends or family.

2. What topics are covered in the guide?

The guide covers a range of topics including creating a budget, selecting a theme, choosing a venue, creating a guest list, and managing logistics such as invitations, decorations, and food and drinks. It also provides tips for managing and delegating tasks, as well as troubleshooting common issues that may arise during the planning process.

3. How can this guide help me with organizing parties?

This guide can help you by providing a step-by-step process that breaks down the party planning process into manageable tasks. It also offers practical tips and strategies for staying organized, managing time and resources effectively, and ensuring that all aspects of the party are well-planned and executed.

4. Is this guide suitable for both large and small parties?

Yes, this guide is suitable for organizing parties of all sizes. The strategies and tips provided can be applied to both small and large events, and can easily be adapted to fit the needs and budget of your specific party.

5. Where can I access this guide?

This guide is available for purchase or download on various online platforms, including the Director Chief Success website and other e-book retailers. It can also be found in select bookstores and libraries. Additionally, you can contact the author directly for a copy of the guide.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • KCPChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • cookingwithlove