• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is a Stoneware Storage Rack the Best Solution for Kitchen Organization?

In summary, a Stoneware Storage Rack is a specially designed rack for organizing and storing stoneware products. It can hold up to 7-10 stoneware pieces and is dishwasher safe, although hand washing is recommended. It can also be used for other types of cookware, but weight limit and size should be considered. The rack comes with a one-year warranty for any defects.
Sonia_J
Ok this isn't really a Product Tip but
I just had to say I LOVE THIS!!
I had my small bar, small round, classic and large rounds and bar pans in their boxes on my countertop. nothing I could do about it - i had no where better for them,
Then at my last show I ordered this storage rack. I'm going to take a picture! I love it! Now i have to get one for my new traditions!!! :)

Thanks for sharing your enthusiasm! We're so glad you love the storage rack. It's a great way to keep your products organized and easily accessible. We hope you continue to find great success with your business!

I've been looking for a way to store my stoneware and this is perfect! It keeps them all organized and easily accessible. No more digging through boxes to find the pan I need. Plus, it looks nice on my countertop. I highly recommend it to anyone who has a collection of stoneware. It's a great investment!

What is a Stoneware Storage Rack?

A Stoneware Storage Rack is a specially designed rack for organizing and storing stoneware products, such as baking dishes, pizza stones, and other kitchenware items. It helps to keep your stoneware pieces organized and easily accessible.

How many stoneware pieces can the Storage Rack hold?

The Stoneware Storage Rack can hold up to 7-10 stoneware pieces, depending on their size and shape. It is designed to hold a variety of stoneware items, from small ramekins to large baking dishes.

Is the Stoneware Storage Rack dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water for best results and to prolong its lifespan.

Can the Storage Rack be used for other types of cookware?

While the Stoneware Storage Rack is specifically designed for stoneware, it can also be used to store other types of cookware, such as metal baking pans or glass dishes. However, we recommend checking the weight limit and making sure the dimensions of the cookware fit the rack before use.

Does the Storage Rack come with a warranty?

Yes, the Stoneware Storage Rack comes with a one-year warranty against any defects in materials or workmanship. If you encounter any issues with your rack, please contact our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooking.with.ann
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • vhadley
  • Pampered Chef Stoneware
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • kam