• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Trouble: Why Didn't My Website Prompt Me?

In summary, the website prompts the user to order as part of a show, but the user has to deliberately choose to do so. If the user recently set up a show, they may not be able to order products.
tinat51796
I thought that when people go to my website it's supposed to prompt them to find out if they are ordering as part of a show. Why didn't it do that when I went there? Is there a problem with the website?

It prompts when you attempt to buy - they pick the item, pick a quantity, and then must click "How to Purchase"That screen has a large grey box prompting a host lookup, and smaller, below the lookup, placing an order outside of a show (there are also links for"Host a Cooking Show" and "Attend a Cooking Show").They do have to deliberately pick to order the item without associating it with a show, if that's what they want to do.Hope this helps!

If it doesn't do that when you click order products, it may be if you recently set up a show. I think I did that recently and wanted to check out the outlet but it wouldn't let me because that host's party was up.

I thought the promt usually came up as soon as you clicked on "order products"

It does if you have shows set up. Do you have your current shows set up?

Yes, I have three shows set up on my site right now. that's why I'm worried

It might be because of your cookies. Clear your cookies and try it again or call a friend and have them try to place an order...see what happens...actually I can do it now...what's you website....www.pamperedchef.biz/????

Duh...I see it in your siggy...I will try it be right back

I just clicked on the order products and then clicked option 2 and it gave me the prompt like it should have!! You should be fine!!:thumbup: :thumbup:

Great! Thanks so much for checking it!

No problem, just sorry I didn't think to go in and check it for you the first time!!!:rolleyes:

No need to be sorry. I just appreciate your help. Sorry you're having trouble sleeping. I'm off to sleep now.

Related to Ordering Trouble: Why Didn't My Website Prompt Me?

1. Why am I not receiving any prompts when I try to place an order on the website?

This could be due to a few reasons. First, make sure that your internet connection is stable and strong. If your connection is weak, it may prevent the website from loading properly and displaying prompts. Additionally, check your browser settings and make sure that pop-ups are not blocked. Our website uses pop-ups for prompts, so blocking them may prevent you from seeing them. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. I am trying to order a specific item, but it is not showing up on the website. Why is this happening?

It is possible that the item is out of stock or discontinued. Our website is regularly updated to reflect current inventory, so if an item is no longer available, it will not show up for purchase. You can also try using the search bar on our website to see if the item is still available. If you are unable to find the item, please contact our customer service team for more information.

3. I am having trouble with the checkout process on the website. What should I do?

If you are experiencing issues during the checkout process, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. This can often resolve any technical issues. If the problem persists, please try using a different browser or device to place your order. If you continue to have trouble, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. I added items to my cart, but when I went to check out, they were no longer there. What happened?

This could be due to a session timeout. If you leave your cart idle for an extended period of time, the items in your cart may be removed. To prevent this, we recommend completing your purchase within a reasonable amount of time. If your cart regularly empties unexpectedly, please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

5. I am trying to use a promotion code, but it is not working. What should I do?

First, make sure that you are entering the code correctly and that it is still valid. If the code is still not working, it may be because it is not applicable to the items in your cart. Some promotion codes have specific restrictions and exclusions. If you believe the code should be working and it is not, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cowtender
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • jrodeo