• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Orders on Website Not Being Credited to Me!!

In summary, the website directs customers to a local consultant for more information, but the consultant who is listed does not respond. The customer is still qualified for the website and is close to the $5000 mark, but needs more orders to reach the goal.
cowtender
I have had several folks to order from my website. When they are completing the order process at the end it tells them that they can contact the consultant for more information, then lists another consultant that actually lives close to them. This consultant is my director. I have contacted her as well as my senior director and have not received a reply about this. I am still in my 90 days and qualified for the website my second week. I am right there at the $5000 mark and trying to bump up the orders to get there before the end of 90. Any help would be appreciated. Right now over a $100 has been credited to the other consultant, when the folks were on my site.

***btw, i had even given the folks my id incase they were prompted for it at some point. The folks have said that they had entered it...so i am not sure.

Thanks for the help!

Do you have a website set up? Have you given them the address? If you don't then, it would go to a local Team Leader or higher. If they go to the address and it still doesn't credit, that doesn't make sense and you'd need to contact PC directly.

they have to go to your exact PWS address in order for you to get credit. If they go through PC.com it is put into the lead system and the nearest Team Leader or above gets the sales.

They can refuse the orders and reorder thru your site. Have your friends who ordered cancel the order thru HO and then refuse it at the door (if it gets that far). PITA, but worth it if they are willing and you are that close to $5000.

Congrats, by the way!

This has happened to me, too. I even contacted HO, told them the customer name and order number, and I still did not get credit nor commission for the orders. My friends intended to order from me.

yes I've had it happen alot,
Even the director who is a close friend of mine called PC on my behalf after the customer contacted me and said it showed someone elses name. She had to refuse the delivery and reordered again

Thanks guys! One was able to cancel her order and go back in and redo it, the other stated that she wasn't able to cancel the order b/c it went immediately to processed. Just stinks....

How are your customers getting to your PWS? Are they entering your pws address or are you giving them a link? If you are pasting a link from your outlet or from a specific products or section of your pws, it doesn't work and sends them directly into the open system. There are some other threads about that on here, but I think it was announced last year from HO that these links don't work.

The only links that work are a link to your pws main page - they will have to navigate from there.

mine are close friends and used my website from my business card or catalog

1. Why is my order not showing up in my account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure you are logged into the correct account. If you have multiple accounts, your order may have been placed under a different one. Also, check the email confirmation you received after placing the order to ensure the correct account was used. If you still do not see your order, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

2. I placed an order as a guest, can I still receive credit for it?

Unfortunately, orders placed as a guest cannot be credited to an account. We recommend creating an account to ensure all orders are credited and to easily track your purchases.

3. I returned an item from my order, will my credit be adjusted?

Yes, if you return an item from your order, your credit will be adjusted accordingly. Please allow up to 10 business days for the adjustment to appear in your account.

4. Can I combine multiple orders to receive credit?

No, each order must be placed separately in order to receive credit for that specific order. The credit cannot be combined with other orders.

5. How long does it take for an order to be credited to my account?

In most cases, orders are credited within 24 hours of being placed. However, during busy periods, it may take up to 48 hours for the credit to appear in your account. If you do not see your credit after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Crisab62
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • luvmypomeranian