• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering the Right Cookbook: Help for Picky Eaters

In summary, the conversation is about the different cookbooks that the participants use and their favorites. All The Best and 29 Minutes to Dinner seem to be popular choices, with some also liking Celebrate and Delightful Desserts. Main Dishes is also mentioned as a good option. The participants have different tastes, with some preferring salads and others liking desserts.
nikki70563
Gold Member
I want to order a cookbook but don't which one to order - I don't have any besides season best, my husband is very picky so would need one that I could actully use not just to display for shows any help?

nikki70563 said:
I want to order a cookbook but don't which one to order - I don't have any besides season best, my husband is very picky so would need one that I could actully use not just to display for shows any help?

All The Best

29 Minutes To Dinner

It's Good For You

Those are the ones I use the most at home, and at shows.

I use All The Best and Celebrate! a lot. If I had to choose only one, I think it would be All The Best.

All the Best and 29 minutes to dinner are my favorite ones. If it ever comes back on the outlet Main Dishes is good too.

All the best is my favorite.

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
I use All The Best and Celebrate! a lot. If I had to choose only one, I think it would be All The Best.
Hee Hee, especially since Celebrate is no longer available!;)It is a good one though! Just can't be used at shows....

ChefBeckyD said:
All The Best

29 Minutes To Dinner

It's Good For You

Those are the ones I use the most at home, and at shows.
My faves too. And I love the new grilling cookbook.

im a big salad person. so i love the spin on salads.

All the Best
29 minutes to dinner
Delightful Desserts

All the Best & 29 Minutes to Dinner are my favorites and most used. :chef:

I agree with All The Best
I also use the Dessert one a lot - YUM!

Delightful Desserts for me!

(and BTW Main Dishes is on the outlet for real cheap)

heather223 said:
All the Best & 29 Minutes to Dinner are my favorites and most used. :chef:
Ditto from me!

All the Best and It's Good for You are the ones I use the most

Related to Ordering the Right Cookbook: Help for Picky Eaters

1. How can I ensure that the cookbook I choose will have recipes that my picky eaters will actually enjoy?

Our "Ordering the Right Cookbook: Help for Picky Eaters" guide includes tips on how to evaluate cookbooks and choose ones that are tailored to your family's preferences. Additionally, all of our cookbooks have reviews from other customers who have tried the recipes, so you can get a better idea of which ones are picky-eater approved.

2. Are there any specific dietary restrictions that the cookbook addresses?

Yes, our "Ordering the Right Cookbook: Help for Picky Eaters" guide highlights cookbooks that cater to various dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, dairy-free, vegetarian, and more. You can also filter our cookbooks by these dietary preferences on our website.

3. Can I customize the recipes in the cookbook to fit my family's tastes?

Absolutely! Our cookbooks are designed to be versatile, so you can adjust the ingredients or amounts to fit your family's preferences. Our guide also includes tips on how to make substitutions and modifications to recipes to make them more appealing to picky eaters.

4. Are there any kid-friendly recipes in the cookbook?

Yes, our "Ordering the Right Cookbook: Help for Picky Eaters" guide includes cookbooks that have specifically been recommended by parents for their kid-friendly recipes. These recipes are often simple, easy to prepare, and use ingredients that kids are more likely to enjoy.

5. How long does shipping take for the cookbook?

Shipping times may vary depending on your location, but typically our cookbooks are delivered within 5-7 business days. You can also choose expedited shipping options at checkout if you need the cookbook sooner.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• wadesgirl
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies