• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook | Order Now!

:DI'm not sure what you mean by closing on time. I never close a show the day of the show. I want to give her a few days to decide what she wants & to go to the next level with outside orders if needed. But then you give her a couple of days, close the show & then wait for the extra money & it's like 5 days. So I really have to hold shows March 1-10. Not too big of a deal, believe me, I plan on doing it--I WANT that apron! Good thing is that I'm already booked for Jan & am filling Feb., so I should be able to fill early March in the next month & a
jrstephens
Has anyone tried to order any lately? I know it said "whiel supplies last" consultant could still order them.

I thought about ordering 3 and using them as incentives for the first 3 shows to submit in March to earn the HWP products.

jrstephens said:
Has anyone tried to order any lately? I know it said "whiel supplies last" consultant could still order them.

I thought about ordering 3 and using them as incentives for the first 3 shows to submit in March to earn the HWP products.

I just got 5 in Sat. Thought they'd make nice hostess gifts

Jennifer--what a great idea! I was trying to think of a way to get 3 early March shows! I hope that you don't have to submit them by the 15th too. When they do that, it's hard to do a show past the 10th to get it submitted by then.

It is normally "hold and submit" within those dates when they do those promotions. And I "think" but have read so much that I am not sure but that the info said "held and submit." I know what you mean. Most of mine want to take up outside orders for a week after their show. I am going to book them the first few days of March and keep my fingers crossed.

I have been on the phone today to the host I know are waiting for March to book.

Glad to know some are still available.

jrstephens said:
It is normally "hold and submit" within those dates when they do those promotions. And I "think" but have read so much that I am not sure but that the info said "held and submit." I know what you mean. Most of mine want to take up outside orders for a week after their show. I am going to book them the first few days of March and keep my fingers crossed.

I have been on the phone today to the host I know are waiting for March to book.

Glad to know some are still available.

What if you offered a small incentive for closing on time? I do miss that host benefit from the old system.

Chef Diane said:
What if you offered a small incentive for closing on time? I do miss that host benefit from the old system.

Any other time I do not mind them waiting b/c that means more sales and more commission for me!:D

What was the benefit from the old system?

Chef Diane said:

I'm not sure what you mean by closing on time. I never close a show the day of the show. I want to give her a few days to decide what she wants & to go to the next level with outside orders if needed. But then you give her a couple of days, close the show & then wait for the extra money & it's like 5 days. So I really have to hold shows March 1-10. Not too big of a deal, believe me, I plan on doing it--I WANT that apron! Good thing is that I'm already booked for Jan & am filling Feb., so I should be able to fill early March in the next month & a half. I think I'll try to get 4-5 shows in there to cover anyone who "needs a few more days".

Related to Get Your Hands on the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook | Order Now!

What is the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook?

The Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook is a special cookbook offered by Pampered Chef that features 30 exclusive recipes for all your celebratory occasions.

How can I order the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook?

You can order the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook through your Pampered Chef consultant or directly through our website.

What types of recipes are included in the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook?

The Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook features a variety of recipes including appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and drinks. There are also recipes for special occasions such as holidays and birthdays.

Can I purchase the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook as a gift?

Yes, the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook makes a great gift for any food lover or home cook. You can purchase it as a gift for someone through your consultant or on our website.

Is the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook available internationally?

Currently, the Limited Edition Celebrate Cookbook is only available in the United States and Canada. We hope to expand its availability to other countries in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies