• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook - Order Now!

In summary, the Paperwork/Supply Order form says that you can only order 10 of the Celebrate cookbooks, but you are going to order more.
Is anyone getting a bunch of the Celebrate cookbooks from the Paperwork/Supply Order form. If you are what will you be using them for? I'm trying decide if I should order any.

Thanks,
Katie

None for meI'ts an okay cookbook....not my favorite and not one I'd spend much money on (I got it free several years ago when I hosted a show). I won't plan to order any of them. "All the Best" is absolutley the BEST and I REALLY LIKE the new one. I have a feeling that Celebrate is on it's way out by next spring and they are trying to reduce stock before then.

discontinuedFYI it is on the discontinued list. It is not in the new catalog. I was contemplating just ordering a few for give aways.

sherriel said:
FYI it is on the discontinued list. It is not in the new catalog. I was contemplating just ordering a few for give aways.

ooops......guess I was having a blonde moment there! How'd I miss that one?

Give aways
sherriel said:
FYI it is on the discontinued list. It is not in the new catalog. I was contemplating just ordering a few for give aways.

Are you talking about give ways from the prize drawing slip or do you do something different?

I love it!!!I am buying extra. It is not my favorite (that would be All the Best), but it is tied for second with the Delightful Desserts for me. I love the Tuxedo Brownies and the Enchilada Chicken Ring!!! They are both a huge hit when I make them.

I think I decidedLike jenniferlynne said there are some great recipes in there. I think I'm going to get 4-5 and offering them to host who have a $800 - $1000 show and also to a new recruits, as a special gift from me.

I have several in my door prize drawings basket for my guests to choose from.

pamperedlinda said:
ooops......guess I was having a blonde moment there! How'd I miss that one?

It kinda slipped by me too at first. I was confused why it was on our supply order and then it hit me. :) I will probably use them as gifts to my hosts or maybe even prize drawing at my shows or to my next few new recruits. I haven't decided yet, but I do think they would be great for that purpose.

I just ordered 5 but have not figured out what to use them for yet! I did like some of it's recipes though and am sad to see it going away!

I ordered one for myself and then 4 more for Christmas gifts. I have several people I buy small gifts for and thought this would be a good one. I looked through someone else's the other day and saw a lot of recipes I thought would be good. Several of my friends love to collect cookbooks. Starting my Christmas shopping early.....

Is there a maximum number we can buy?

I think the max we can buy is 10.

on the supply form it says limit 10 per consultant. and i just remembered I forgot to order one I was going to give as a wedding present.

I am totally ordering 10 of them. I will use them as an incentive come Sell-A-Thon time or use them as Christmas gifts for family! Who doesn't love a gorgeous color cookbook?!!

Related to Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook - Order Now!

1. What types of recipes are included in the "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook"?

The "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook" includes a variety of recipes for appetizers, main dishes, side dishes, desserts, and more. It also includes recipes for special occasions and holidays.

2. Are the ingredients for the recipes easy to find?

Yes, the ingredients for the recipes in the "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook" are easy to find and can be found at your local grocery store. They are also affordable, making it easy to cook delicious meals without breaking the bank.

3. Can the recipes in the cookbook be modified for dietary restrictions?

Yes, the "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook" includes recipes that can be modified for dietary restrictions such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. There are also tips and suggestions for substitutions to fit your specific needs.

4. Is the cookbook suitable for beginner cooks?

Absolutely! The "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook" is designed for cooks of all skill levels. The recipes are easy to follow with step-by-step instructions and there are also helpful cooking tips and techniques included.

5. Can I order the cookbook online?

Yes, the "Maximize Your Cooking Skills with Celebrate Cookbook" can be ordered online through the Pampered Chef website. You can also purchase the cookbook through a Pampered Chef consultant or at a Pampered Chef party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• sprout18
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • kam