• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Ordering Cookbooks at Sale Price: Is Something Wrong?

In summary, the speaker is experiencing an issue with orders on their website not showing the sale price for cookbooks. They mention that the special guest number is needed for the sale price and that they rarely use their website for orders. They also discuss how the website order affects the host's free product benefits and their strategy for offering additional free products to compensate. They mention that orders placed through the website often result in additional items being added. They also mention a discrepancy with the salad cookbook not being on sale and advise guests to go to the Guest Specials section to get the sale price. Finally, they suggest that the show date entered on the website may impact the sale price for the cookbooks.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I have some people that are going to my website to place orders for a show!! YEAH!!
But I am having an issue. Why is it when they are ordering cookbooks, they are not coming up at the sale price? Is it something I am doing wrong?

They will need the special guest number for them. To my knowledge they do not post those numbers on the website since technically a website order is not a "guest" at a show. I could be wrong about that though! My website it rarely used.

This is the first time I am having this much "web" activity for a show. Usually the outside orders come from the host, but this time I guess she is just directing them to my site. At least it is getting used. It is just going to be a pain in the butt to fix them all, then turn around and tell them their new total, etc. I guess it gives me a reason to contact them. Oh the dreaded phone!:eek:

I just had a guest order on my website for a show using the special number and getting the $10 price. They have to click on the Guest Specials part to get the correct number. Hope that helps! :)

Yeah, but it will less out of pocket for them so it's a good call. The bad part is the host doesn't get as much free product if it pushes them over to the next level. SO, what I tell them is that the website didn't give them the correct price and in order for their friend to keep their credits the same, you'll be getting something free with your order. Now, they're intrigued. I tell them that they're paying $15 for each cookbook so now they get $5 in free products! Happy shopping. :D
They usually ALWAYS add something on to their order!!! Great customer service! Look at it as a good thing!!!

I went in onto someone else's website to see if it would show me the special price--and it did for the knives back last week. BTW, don't forget that the salad cookbook is NOT on sale so if they order that one.....

If a guest is ordering for a show then they need to go to Guest Specials for the sale price.

I think that it depends on what show date you entered when setting the show up in your PWS. Make sure that it is a Sept show if you want the cookbooks to come up.

1. What is the sale price for ordering cookbooks?

The sale price for ordering cookbooks varies and is subject to change. Please refer to our current promotions and discounts for more information.

2. Can I still get the sale price if I order after the sale has ended?

Unfortunately, the sale price is only valid during the specified time period. If you miss the sale, you can still purchase the cookbook at its regular price.

3. How long does the sale price last for ordering cookbooks?

The duration of the sale for ordering cookbooks can vary. Please refer to our current promotions and discounts for the exact dates.

4. Can I use a coupon or discount code on top of the sale price?

No, the sale price cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. Only one discount can be applied per order.

5. Is there a limit to how many cookbooks I can order at the sale price?

No, there is no limit to the number of cookbooks you can order at the sale price. However, keep in mind that the sale price is only valid while supplies last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kristianne
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cmcchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • byrd1956