• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Apple Releasing a New iPad Soon? Rumors of iPad 2 Price Drop to $199!

in summary, if you are thinking of getting an ipad, wait until they drop to $350 or $400. apple is having an event on march 7th and they are most likely to release a new ipad at this event for a price of $199.
ChefShalon
Gold Member
Don't fall for the sale of ipad 2 as they drop too $400 or $350. Apple is having an event on march 7th. It will be showing a new ipad at this event. I have a friend that works with apple and he says it is very likely and he is almost sure on this that the ipad 2 will then go to a price of $199!!! So wait out all those sales!! This is a rumor so I can't be sure on it but isnt it worth 200-300 dollars to find out. Also the new ipad might be too awesome :D lol

Last edited:
ARE YOU SERIOUS!? My heart is racing right now! I hope it's true :)

Just bought an iPad2 over the week end....then saw an article Monday. I am returning it since you have 14 days to return. I can wait to see what the new version looks like.

I've been hearing rumors, too! I'm so excited to find out more! :)

I am so into this and will be watching for a price drop. I talked with hubby and we decided to purchase the ipad if I need it for my business, but since there is no rush yet and a sale may be on the horizon, I am very excited. We need to keep this thread going so we can hop on the ipad sale train!!:sing:

thanks for this. worth it to wait and see! fingers crossed.

if this is true, then I will be able to afford one! I started pricing them after SL and was very sad to see that i most likely wouldn't be getting one. Now, my hopes are UP, UP, UP!!

I have a total Non-techie ipad question...

If I have an iphone, do I have to also buy a separate usage plan for an ipad? I've been thinking of getting one IF they really do go down that much in price, but I don't want to pay another $65 a month for wi-fi, etc...

I didn't think you had to have any type of plan with an Ipad. I thought it could just run off your home network. That was just my thinking....looking to get corrected if not!!!! (because thats something I would want to know before purchasing as well!)

When you go to the Apple store and ask to buy an iPad, they will ask you which one...here are your choices:white or blackWi-Fi model: 16GB or 32GB or 64GB
or
Wi-Fi + 3G: those same 3 sizesIf you pick the Wi-Fi + 3G, then you pick either the Verizon one or the AT&T one.This would be a plan with those companies on top of your current cell phone data plan. You are paying to cover 2 devices, sort of like getting another cell phone..you pay per device.But they all have Wi-Fi, so you can just get the basic one and use it wherever there is internet access.You can see the details here: http://store.apple.com/us/browse/home/shop_ipad/family/ipad/select

Even if you get the Wi-Fi +3G though, you are not REQUIRED to carry a data plan. There are no contracts for iPad data, and you can turn it on and off month by month. I will probably get the Wi-Fi +3G and use it on my home network primarily, but maybe activate the data plan if I'm travelling or something. Depending on your carrier, plan, and cell phone, however, you may be able to use your cell phone to create a private wi-fi network to share with your iPad. This is called "tethering" and your cell phone people can explain the rules for your account. :)

makeawhisk said:
Even if you get the Wi-Fi +3G though, you are not REQUIRED to carry a data plan. There are no contracts for iPad data, and you can turn it on and off month by month.

I will probably get the Wi-Fi +3G and use it on my home network primarily, but maybe activate the data plan if I'm travelling or something.

Depending on your carrier, plan, and cell phone, however, you may be able to use your cell phone to create a private wi-fi network to share with your iPad. This is called "tethering" and your cell phone people can explain the rules for your account. :)

This is what I'm interested in learning more about... I have an iPhone, but the thought of entering orders on that tiny screen makes me want to hurl. :yuck: That is why I am hopeful of a relatively inexpensive iPad so that I can actually see what I'm doing. I already pay that God-awful data plan with my phone and I don't want to pay a second one with an iPad.

yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah.....i rushed out & got an ipad 2 the day after spring launch......oh well.but i do love it and am having a great time using it. i can't wait for the app!

OMG Brenda - you just echoed my concerns...I too have an iPhone and cringe thinking i have to try and enter names and addresses and orders when my 6 yr old granddaughter can text faster than me. I can do much better on a larger venue such as an iPad:p.

If you don't know how to tether your phone for internet- take it into the phone store and ask! I've found usually they are very helpful in stores for stuff like that at least. (Although, I tend to push buttons and explore and find what I'm looking for. :D). OR...a novel idea that even I forget about! - pull out the manual! haha I have to FIND mine!I do know that for my phone, to tether the internet, it warns me that it sucks the battery life- so recommends you do it while it is plugged in, so if that is something you think you'd do, carry your charger (or buy an EXTRA charger to leave in your bag).

I'm with you Brenda. I recentely got an Android phone that I'm still getting use to and learning to use. I can't imagine having to enter orders on that small screen. I would really like to know more about tethering my phone to my netbook to use it at shows.

Brenda.the.chef said:
This is what I'm interested in learning more about... I have an iPhone, but the thought of entering orders on that tiny screen makes me want to hurl. :yuck: That is why I am hopeful of a relatively inexpensive iPad so that I can actually see what I'm doing. I already pay that God-awful data plan with my phone and I don't want to pay a second one with an iPad.

You won't have to have internet to enter orders if you have an Ipad since there will be an app.

Where are you guys finding them for sale?

A lot of malls now have an Apple Store. You can go to store.apple.com and search for the closest store to you. You can buy iPads at Target and Walmart these days, too, but I really recommend you get them at an Apple store so you can talk to a worker there (can't remember the term they use) and get great customer service. It's almost always the same price, unless a store is running their own freebie or discount on something else when you get one. Apple doesn't usually discount their things, unless they are rolling out something new and then they reduce the older models price.Here's some more info from the apple site:iPad with Wi-Fi uses high-speed Wi-Fi networking to connect to the Internet. It’s ideal if you have a wireless Internet router in your home or if you’ll be using your iPad near a wireless hotspot in a coffee shop or school library, for example. There are thousands of Wi-Fi hotspots around the world — iPad with Wi-Fi finds them automatically.iPad with Wi-Fi + 3G keeps you connected to the internet even when Wi-Fi isn’t available. So your iPad works great when you’re outdoors, on your morning commute, or on a road trip looking for directions. 3G uses the same cellular signals your cellphone uses. It’s available without a contract and service is sold separately. See your 3G carrier for rate plan information.Using the 3G cellular network from AT&T or VerizoniPad with Wi-Fi + 3G expands your coverage by letting you connect to a 3G cellular network from AT&T or Verizon Wireless — the same network used by mobile phones — when you’re on the go. So you can connect to the Internet when you’re not within range of a Wi-Fi network.No-commitment data plans from AT&T or VerizonIn the U.S., you can choose from data plans with no long-term contract. 250MB per month1 $14.99
3GB per month1 $30.00
5GB per month1 $50.00
2GB per month1 $30.00
5GB per month1 $50.00
10GB per month1 $80.00
Easy sign-upYou sign up for 3G service right on your iPad. And you can monitor your data usage and change your plan at any time, including adding data or canceling service if you know you won’t need it.
1. Includes Wi-Fi browsing; refer to carrier website for terms and conditions.

esavvymom said:
OR...a novel idea that even I forget about! - pull out the manual! haha I have to FIND mine!

These days, you should be able to go to the manufacturer's website and find the manual there.

Okay - so I am getting from this that if I already have a service plan for my iphone, and I have wireless internet already at home (which I do for both), then there is no need to have any sort of "plan" for an ipad. I can download apps, and just use the internet when I am near a wireless hotspot.

That's good news. I too was concerned about trying to do everything at shows on my itty bitty iphone screen. I'd love to bring an ipad with a larger screen and use that at shows. $199 in probably doable, but I just couldn't imagine paying $400 for an ipad.

ChefBeckyD said:
Okay - so I am getting from this that if I already have a service plan for my iphone, and I have wireless internet already at home (which I do for both), then there is no need to have any sort of "plan" for an ipad. I can download apps, and just use the internet when I am near a wireless hotspot.

That's good news. I too was concerned about trying to do everything at shows on my itty bitty iphone screen. I'd love to bring an ipad with a larger screen and use that at shows. $199 in probably doable, but I just couldn't imagine paying $400 for an ipad.

Exactly! I have an ipad, and it only has the WiFi option. So many places have wifi now. You can use the app while at shows, so it's a larger screen, etc. Then when you get home, finish up and submit just like you do know with P3.

I have an iPhone, but no iPad or wireless at home. I do have internet though which is why I was interested in the tethering. I may just get the wireless at home. I know it's an initial cost but I've wanted it for quite some time now.

Ive been trying to check a few things out and found this site..not sure if it's reliable..Im waiting as I type, to chat with someone live from their site...but it sounds like you could pay a 1 time fee for a year of only 24.95 and have access to internet on any pad as long as you have a data plan in place already from your phone..and you're basically "tethering" that data plan over to your pad when you're not in range for internet access...this would definitely save you money from the regular tether fees. I have unlimited data usage on my verizon data plan so it may be beneficial for me..will update you with other info as I get it

More info on these rumors.. The model they will be priceing at $199 well be only the 16 gig wifi model. My friend is pretty sure on that.

Sales currently running are at meijer.. $70 off. There are a few others who have drop $50. When I said 350-400 I am saying in the next couple weeks watch as major retailers slash prices as they know that the new one and price drop is coming. Apple is not going to have sales as they arent really a company that does that. But they do change the price of items as new ones come out.... Like remember the Iphone how the new ones come out and the old ones drop in price. But it did take till the Iphone 3gs for prices to fall. Same thing with the ipad.

For the PC app you only need a Wifi one as the app works with or without a connection!

I have a 16-gig wifi model, and I use it for alot of things....that would be MORE than adequate. I have quite a few books downloaded, email, as well as lots of game apps. I've still got more than 35% of my space still available.I don't know if this place will offer them cheaper, but we get alot of our Mac stuff (if not from Apple), from macmall.com.

ok update to my last post..looking like they are saying no tablets (or pads) with work with the software...just laptops will work..bummer

We knew the new one would be coming out, since my hubby is planning to get that for himself and give me his "old" iPad2 and I may sell my original iPad.
But keep in mind, the iPhone app is meant to be used on iPhones so it has larger buttons - I was hesitant about that too until I saw the videos - very user friendly iPhone app - just a HUGE bonus that we're getting the iPad app too :) Both my parents set the text on their phones to super huge (in the Accessibility Settings) it looks silly to me, but if it helps you out, go for it!

I have the original iPad and recently got a bluetooth keyboard/case for it, which makes typing much easier/faster than using the touchscreen on it :)

esavvymom said:
I have a 16-gig wifi model, and I use it for alot of things....that would be MORE than adequate. I have quite a few books downloaded, email, as well as lots of game apps. I've still got more than 35% of my space still available.

Thanks so much for this information. It looks more and more like the way I'll be going.

CNN Headline News had a news item today saying that there are rumors that Apple will be coming out with a new pad that is SMALLER than the current IPad. They said that instead of a 10 in screen it will have an 8 in screen and be more in line with size AND PRICING of the Kindle. I can hope!

According to blog and media sites, everyone is expecting the launch of the newest iPad in March. :)

Also, the price cut on the iPad 2 has been circulating. Its apparantly not just b'c of the new and shiny coming out but to compete with the Kindle Fire. Amazon sold over 4million in December alone and most of that 4M are the Kindle Fires.

For $199 - I'd buy them as gifts but not at $499.
I of course, want the new and shiny for myself. LOL My mom can have the iPad 2 :)

so i emailed home office because i wondered if the 16 gb eill be enough for the new app and they wont say. what do you all think? i hate to buy a small one and in a year it not be big enough?

KCPChef said:
so i emailed home office because i wondered if the 16 gb eill be enough for the new app and they wont say. what do you all think? i hate to buy a small one and in a year it not be big enough?

I would think that if your primary use was for the app you would be fine. Plus it is suppose to work on phones and they arent usually too mucg bigger then that. But like anything you can fill them up if you go app crazy, etc.

KCPChef said:

If it requires more than that, they are going to have a riot on their hands! Most people can't afford the larger sizes!

For ME and my 16gb ipad2, here is just a small idea of what I have on mine:

• 12 Puzzle/Hidden Object-Games (Big Fish company) - some of them are pretty long (lots of levels and graphics).
  • 20 smaller games (angry birds, doodlejump, game of life, racing, hockey, etc)
  • 15 e-books (Kindle), plus the Bible (online accessing app)
  • about a dozen PDF files (Ibooks)
  • 8 entertainment apps (TV Players, Netflix, etc)
  • about 25 other apps - scanners, productivity apps, etc
  • And I have 2 music albums of songs on mine.

All of this plus the regular overhead with the system, uses about 12 gb.

I would imagine even the smallest iPad would be able to handle the app ... they have to consider that "lowest common denominator" when developing it, I'm sure - or they would have mentioned by now that we need to be looking at some minimum size. I'm excited at the prospect of a $199 iPad. I was ready to purchase the Kindle Fire when the announcement came out and now I'm holding off to see how things go before I pull the trigger for sure. I'd choose a $199 iPad over the Kindle Fire if it were available.BUT - be very careful of all of these Apple rumors. It's a favorite thing of tech bloggers and others to try and guess what Apple will come out with next and how they'll go ... and Apple works very hard to keep them guessing. Just this fall people were CONVINCED the iPhone 5 was going to be unveiled and then they came out with the 4S. Apple is still selling iPads at their prices, I'm not so sure they'd be so quick to lower them to match the Kindle Fire when the new one comes out...they like marching to their own drummer, and that would be quite a drop. But who knows?

IF prices are lowered on the ipad2, it will not be from Apple. The only time I've ever seen a "sale" at Apple is around school-year starting, and that's usually a "Buy this, and get a free XXX". You'll probably find the deals at retailers who have inventory they want to get rid of, and online retailers in the same boat. No one will want to hold onto last year's model. :D I too would be seriously surprised of anything that low in price though. I can see them dropping prices, but not that much. But I hope I'm wrong!

So if the app works without wifi is there a way we can just use our laptops as well without access to the hosts Internet?I have an iPhone with 32g and it's almost full, but mine is mostly music. Can you add external memory to an iPad?

I bought the original ipad, the week it came out & spent nearly $800 what was I thinking? Oh yes, my kids decided I needed it. (& 2 of the 3 were already out of the house)!!
I have maybe used it a dozen times, it sits here in my office in its pretty pink case with it's accessories.
I also have an iphone and can not imagine entering orders on it.
I don't like the fingerprints on the screen (& yes I have the little stylus thingie I can use)
I've debated selling it for over a year but guess I will start taking it to shows.

pampchefrhondab said:
So if the app works without wifi is there a way we can just use our laptops as well without access to the hosts Internet?

I have an iPhone with 32g and it's almost full, but mine is mostly music. Can you add external memory to an iPad?

Apps on the tablet/phones currently are not the same as what would be onyour laptop, so for now the short answer is no. But my DH and I were talking about this last night. He works with computer/network security, etc. we both feel that PC is putting alot out there without fully analyzing the security risks (ie....using a host computer or internet opens up a long list of security issues...he was rattling off all sorts of things, which I wont go into). Anyway, I think at some point, they will have to provide some sort of computer offline app.

Oh, and his comment about the "just use the hosts computer", besides th security issues, was "that is so tacky and unprofessional!"

And no, I dont think it is easy to add memory to an ipad device. if you can, it would be with the apple techs, and that isnt cheap!

esavvymom said:
Apps on the tablet/phones currently are not the same as what would be onyour laptop, so for now the short answer is no. But my DH and I were talking about this last night. He works with computer/network security, etc. we both feel that PC is putting alot out there without fully analyzing the security risks (ie....using a host computer or internet opens up a long list of security issues...he was rattling off all sorts of things, which I wont go into). Anyway, I think at some point, they will have to provide some sort of computer offline app.

Oh, and his comment about the "just use the hosts computer", besides th security issues, was "that is so tacky and unprofessional!"

And no, I dont think it is easy to add memory to an ipad device. if you can, it would be with the apple techs, and that isnt cheap!

That is exactly what I said! I cannot imagine coming into someone else's home to do a job and saying..."Oh, and by the way, can I borrow your computer to do my job?"

I guess I am totally confused about this.

First, if its an app, and everything is online now (since you dont lose your information or need to back it up) then this wouldnt use much 'space' at all, right? Meaning, the smaller memory would do just fine if you're not storing it on there anyway?

And, how can you use it offline, then go back home to the wifi and have it go online? I suppose it just holds the information and then submits it when you get home?

Finally, doesnt this create a problem if you need to switch information around in your shows? We've all had a party that didnt go so well, so you blend it with other orders to make a 'party' right? If they already have all your parties online and can see them, wouldnt they put a stop to that? I guess there is a submit button to turn a party in, but still, if its online, doesnt it show up live? I'm only thinking that because if you put a party into your calendar it shows up at your directors computer so how can you change things around if everything you do shows? Am I making any sense?? LOL...

ChefBeckyD said:
That is exactly what I said! I cannot imagine coming into someone else's home to do a job and saying..."Oh, and by the way, can I borrow your computer to do my job?"

There is NO way that I would ever ask such a thing! I would be TOTALLY offended if a person doing a show of any kind asked to use my computer unless it was some crazy reason like theirs just blew up in front of us or something LOL! Computers have personal information on them, I dont even like to ask to borrow a phone from someone, let alone a computer. No way, thats not a good idea :eek:

Just a bit off topic...I'm looking around at many options, including some of the android tablets like the Kindle Fire - which costs the same as an ipod touch 8GB...I know they stated the app would work on the android phone - and possibly the android tablet but no guarantees, I did find this link on how to put non kindle apps on there...just a thought:
How to Sideload Apps On The Kindle Fire

KelleyD said:
I guess I am totally confused about this.

First, if its an app, and everything is online now (since you dont lose your information or need to back it up) then this wouldnt use much 'space' at all, right? Meaning, the smaller memory would do just fine if you're not storing it on there anyway? Yes, smaller memory should be just fine, it is just an app, and those usually don't use up much memory. You're right in that we're not storing our data on the device

And, how can you use it offline, then go back home to the wifi and have it go online? I suppose it just holds the information and then submits it when you get home? I'm guessing it all syncs up once your app is back in online mode, kind of how we would sync our contacts between P3 and PWS. Since all of our information will now be online, thus stored in servers at HO, we can connect and update that information anywhere we have an online connection.

Finally, doesnt this create a problem if you need to switch information around in your shows? We've all had a party that didnt go so well, so you blend it with other orders to make a 'party' right? If they already have all your parties online and can see them, wouldnt they put a stop to that? I guess there is a submit button to turn a party in, but still, if its online, doesnt it show up live? I'm only thinking that because if you put a party into your calendar it shows up at your directors computer so how can you change things around if everything you do shows? Am I making any sense?? LOL... Yes, the changes you make would show up live, but nothing is set in stone until you submit the show. Even though the system is online, it doesn't mean that as soon as you key something in, it's going to be sent to the warehouse to be picked. And yes, the system syncs up so that when you enter a show it shows up on your Consultant Connection calendar and your Director's calendar, but if you need to change it, it'll change in those places, too. What your Director sees is online and "live" as well, so it will change when you make changes. Just like today, if you add a blue dot to your CC calendar, and then later remove it, it gets updated on your D's team calendar, too.

Hope that helps!

Have y'all noticed that Apple likes to introduce new "have to have" products right around tax return time?
I got my iPhone 4 when it first came out. I never would've been able to afford it if we hadn't just gotten our tax return.
So yes, I'll probably get the shiny new ipad when it comes out if it's got enough features better than the ipad 2.ETA: I don't have any ipad at the moment :)

Last edited:
My advice is....don't buy anything yet. Wait for everything to go live. Learn about it. See if what you have will be sufficient. See what others are experiencing who own the other things. Then decide if you feel you want to get something. I'd hate to see people get an iPad or upgrade their phones or whatever only to later find it doesn't do what they were thinking it would in regards to the PC stuff.

babywings76 said:
My advice is....don't buy anything yet. Wait for everything to go live. Learn about it. See if what you have will be sufficient. See what others are experiencing who own the other things. Then decide if you feel you want to get something. I'd hate to see people get an iPad or upgrade their phones or whatever only to later find it doesn't do what they were thinking it would in regards to the PC stuff.

AGREED! (I can only hit "like" once! ;))

Especially with Apple, you don't find sales often on them (was just reading an article that Apple requires retailers to price them full retail...sometimes they get around it by offering extra incentives- like a gift card, but still). And the new version may have features you really want or need?! For example, Ipad2 does not have a feature to allow you to print or plug in a thumb-drive. We won't know what ipad3 has available, but wouldn't it be nice to have those options?

And also, any high-tech rollout comes with it's problems. Lets see what happens when PC rolls out their new site.

esavvymom said:
AGREED! (I can only hit "like" once! ;))

Especially with Apple, you don't find sales often on them (was just reading an article that Apple requires retailers to price them full retail...sometimes they get around it by offering extra incentives- like a gift card, but still). And the new version may have features you really want or need?! For example, Ipad2 does not have a feature to allow you to print or plug in a thumb-drive. We won't know what ipad3 has available, but wouldn't it be nice to have those options?

And also, any high-tech rollout comes with it's problems. Lets see what happens when PC rolls out their new site.

Double agree. When I worked for GE, we sometimes waited years before upgrading computers and software to make sure the bugs were mostly gone. Of course, back then, software wasn't rolling out every other minute...

Personally I think I'll do it the old fashioned way and do paper orders at the show. I have an iPhone, but it's too small of a screen for me.I would prefer to use my laptop without hooking up to the hosts Internet. Besides, most of my shows are rual with no high speed internet. I don't need an iPad when I have a phone that can do everything it can do.

The key in this- while the transitions are taking place and kinks are worked out...do not air your negative feelings to potential recruits or customers. It may seem bad or inconvenient now, but it may work out in the end. Don't be our own worst enemy and shoot ourselves in the foot in front of hosts/customers/potential recruits, etc. Put on a smile, and enjoy your work! yes, maybe those who have to do the paper receipts won't appreciate it as much-but FAKE IT. Many DS companies still use Paper receipts at the shows! So it's not unusual. Enlist the guests help to fill out their order forms completely for you - have them be your helpers in this! "Please help me by filling out all of your information, and the item number/quantity/price of what you want. I will total it for you.", or whatever works for you. :D Just my two-cents. Hopefully, we'll know soon enough on the rest of things. The wait is killing us! ;)

<h2>1. Will Apple be releasing a new iPad soon?</h2><p>According to rumors, Apple may be releasing a new iPad at an event on March 7th. However, this is not confirmed and should be taken with a grain of salt.</p><h2>2. Is there a possibility of the iPad 2 price dropping to $199?</h2><p>Again, this is just a rumor and cannot be confirmed. It is always best to wait for official announcements from Apple before making any purchasing decisions.</p><h2>3. Should I avoid sales for the iPad 2 as the price may drop further?</h2><p>It is always a good idea to do some research and compare prices before making a purchase. However, keep in mind that sales and discounts are often temporary and may not last long.</p><h2>4. Is the information about the new iPad and price drop coming from a reliable source?</h2><p>The source mentioned in the statement is a friend of the writer who works at Apple. While this may seem trustworthy, it is important to remember that it is still just a rumor and not confirmed by Apple themselves.</p><h2>5. Is it worth waiting for the new iPad release, even if it means potentially missing out on sales for the iPad 2?</h2><p>This ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you want the latest and greatest technology, it may be worth waiting for the new iPad. However, if you are satisfied with the features of the iPad 2 and are looking for a good deal, it may be wise to take advantage of sales while they last.</p>

1. Will Apple be releasing a new iPad soon?

According to rumors, Apple may be releasing a new iPad at an event on March 7th. However, this is not confirmed and should be taken with a grain of salt.

2. Is there a possibility of the iPad 2 price dropping to $199?

Again, this is just a rumor and cannot be confirmed. It is always best to wait for official announcements from Apple before making any purchasing decisions.

3. Should I avoid sales for the iPad 2 as the price may drop further?

It is always a good idea to do some research and compare prices before making a purchase. However, keep in mind that sales and discounts are often temporary and may not last long.

4. Is the information about the new iPad and price drop coming from a reliable source?

The source mentioned in the statement is a friend of the writer who works at Apple. While this may seem trustworthy, it is important to remember that it is still just a rumor and not confirmed by Apple themselves.

5. Is it worth waiting for the new iPad release, even if it means potentially missing out on sales for the iPad 2?

This ultimately depends on your personal preferences and needs. If you want the latest and greatest technology, it may be worth waiting for the new iPad. However, if you are satisfied with the features of the iPad 2 and are looking for a good deal, it may be wise to take advantage of sales while they last.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Bren706
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies