• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Paula Deen's Got a New Book Eeeee!

In summary, Paula Deen is releasing a new cookbook geared towards cooking with your little ones. It is called Paula Deen's My first cookbook and is scheduled to come out on October 7th. It is expected to be a lot of fun and my 2-year-old DS is going to love it.
tabnat80
Gold Member
I just got on Amazon and found that Paula Deen is going to be releasing a new book on October 7th geared toward cooking in the kitchen with your little ones. I am soooo excited over this one. I can hardly wait for it to come out. It's called Paula Deen's My first cookbook. My DS is 2 and is just getting to that want to help mommy cook stage. This is going to be so much fun. :)

I saw this in her magazine that I got this weekend. I can't wait to buy it.

Speaking of her magazine. I hate our local Walmart. They never put her magazines out on time. It's always several weeks late and then you have to hunt to find them. I need to get the Oct./ Nov one still but know Walmart won't have it. It will have to wait until I can go to town to Target.

You can order them from her website too. My Walmart puts them near the check out lines. And on the Special Edition ones they do not get very many, so, unless I buy them ASAP I do not get them and have to hunt or order them online. I got the Holiday Edition the other day but they did not have the Christmas Edition yet.

My mom gives me a subscription to her magazine for Christmas and she has renewed it each year for me for Christmas.

Yeah, I got the Holiday one but haven't seen the Christmas one yet. I should just go ahead an subscribe. I would probably end of saving $ in the long run.

I wish they would have a subscription price that includes the Special Editions and then we would not have to look for them. I do recommend a subscription to save money! Of course it saves me lots of money when mom is paying!:D

1. What is the title of Paula Deen's new book?

The title of Paula Deen's new book is "Paula Deen's Got a New Book Eeeee!".

2. When will Paula Deen's new book be released?

Paula Deen's new book is set to be released on October 15th, 2020.

3. What is the genre of Paula Deen's new book?

Paula Deen's new book is a cookbook, featuring her favorite recipes and cooking tips.

4. Will Paula Deen's new book include any new recipes?

Yes, Paula Deen's new book will include over 100 new recipes that have never been published before.

5. Can I pre-order Paula Deen's new book?

Yes, you can pre-order Paula Deen's new book from various online retailers or through your local bookstore.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tabnat80
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Cindycooks
  • RuthV
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
tabnat80
  • jrstephens