• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Troubles? Share Your Experiences Here!

In summary, some people have had problems with their orders and it has taken a long time for them to ship.
crazy4dabug
Have ya'll had any problems with your orders and how long have they taken recently?

I ordered some stuff march 2nd and it still hasn't shipped. I know with the recent changes it's been taking a full 5 business days to ship and so I'm VERY nervous about it. I'd like it before this weekend but if not then monday for SURE! HAve to..I have a show.

Oh its only the 6th. It usually taked 6-8 days normally. It does for me anyway.

They are a little slower right now, but it's the end of Double points month. It's a given w/ any huge promotion!!

My supply order took 9 days to get to me (this included shipping).

I was very upset. I had called H.O. to check on it and explained to the rep. on the phone that I had been w/PC for 2.5 years and my supply orders were always shipped within 2 days. I told her they should send us an email warning us of the change so we can order sooner.

I think we should all start letting them know we aren't happy about it.

My last supply order took 16 days, that's only 2 days longer then it usually does.

I think we've all grown accustomed to really fast shipping, and so we're surprised when it takes a little longer than usual. Personally though, I think 9 days is nothing to complain about. I'm pretty sure they tell us it could take two to three weeks for our orders to ship. Also, I've noticed sample and supply orders take longer than shows to ship. To me thats a good thing, because it means that our customers are getting first priority. Anyways, that's just my opinion. As for my most recent supply order, it took about 9 days to arrive as well.

I submitted a supply order on March 5 and it was shipped yesterday

the tracking info says it will be here tomorrow

BUT for the shows that I submitted on last Wednesday are doing some weird stuff - they will say picking and then go back to receive, a couple hours later picking again, couple hours later received, they have been doing this since Monday afternoon- called HO and they said they are more in likely updating the system for shipped and that is why BUT it keeps happening and I hate to bother HO. HO said that they have been really busy with the Feb double points but this is the longest I can ever remember. Has anyone else have a problem getting their February 28 show shipped yet???????

~

OMgosh! I'm SOO freaked out about this. I have 3, count them 3 catalogues left and a show saturday...well CC says it's due to ship saturday! What if it's not here on time?????!!! What am I going to do? My recruiter is out of town and my director I don't think will let me borrow any.
oh dang...this is crappy.

Related to Order Troubles? Share Your Experiences Here!

1. What should I do if my order is missing an item?

If your order is missing an item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 or email us at [email protected]. We will do our best to resolve the issue and get the missing item to you as soon as possible.

2. Can I cancel or make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes or cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible at 1-800-266-5562. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but please note that once an order has been processed and shipped, we are unable to make any changes.

3. What should I do if I received a damaged or defective item?

If you received a damaged or defective item, please contact our customer service team at 1-800-266-5562 within 30 days of receiving your order. We may ask for photos of the damaged item to process a replacement or refund.

4. How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?

Once we receive your returned item, it may take up to 14 business days for the refund to be processed and credited back to your original form of payment. If you do not see the refund within this time frame, please contact our customer service team for further assistance.

5. Can I return an item if I changed my mind or no longer want it?

We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase, but if you changed your mind or no longer want an item, you may return it within 30 days of purchase for a refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original packaging and unused. Return shipping fees may apply.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • poohritz
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AJPratt
  • KimoMakano