• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Experience Fast Shipping with Our Efficient Order Service - Shop Now!

In summary, the average shipping time for orders is 3-5 business days. Customers can track their orders using a tracking number provided upon shipment. Expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee. If changes need to be made to an order, customers can contact customer service, but changes may not be possible if the order has already been processed for shipping. International shipping is not currently offered.
poohritz
Gold Member
Hello everybody,
I have to say a good word about the HO and my experience with fast shipping. I put in an order on Wed and it is saying it will be delivered on Sat. All except the backordered item. That is one of the best turnaround times I have seen in my short time in this business. This is my kit enhancement order. Lots of new stuff to play with.
Hope everybody has a great weekend.

Dave - I have to agree with you my friend. I submitted a show last night and I already received an email stating my items had been shipped. Even better - I submitted an out-of-state catalogue show on Monday and she received her entire order on Wednesday. Being that those were my first two shows I submitted, I am especially happy with PC's quick turnaround time.

Yep, the show I submitted yesterday shipped within THREE hours!! The host will receive it tomorrow, it shows. Woo hoo!!:)

WITHIN 3 HOURS??? WOW....now that's awesome customer service...:eek:

I have to say that I have also been impressed with the quick turnaround!

Related to Experience Fast Shipping with Our Efficient Order Service - Shop Now!

What is the average shipping time for orders?

The average shipping time for orders is 3-5 business days.

Can I track my order?

Yes, you will receive a tracking number once your order has shipped. You can use this number to track the status of your order.

Do you offer expedited shipping options?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional fee. You can select your preferred shipping method at checkout.

What if I need to make changes to my order after it has been placed?

If you need to make changes to your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible. We will do our best to accommodate your request, but changes may not be possible if your order has already been processed for shipping.

Do you offer international shipping?

At this time, we only offer shipping within the United States. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • D_Patel