• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

My Frustrating Experience with HO Orders: Constant Mistakes and Inconvenience

In summary, the customer has had problems with HO sending orders that were incorrect and the customer is looking for ways to get HO's attention.
crazy4dabug
I have not had ONE order that was correct from HO. Not ONE! Things are missing, etc. Today a customer let me know an order was sent to her that I added to her order that was INDIVIDUAL shipping and should have been shipped straight to another address..not hers. We even CHARGED her for it and it still wasn't sent. GRRRRR

Honestly, those who are thinking of replying as "I've never had any problems, they've always been wonderful, etc" please don't. I have had nothing but problems and I'm so glad for you...but this is not my experience at all.

WHAT can I do that they get their act together once and for all?

sorry about that........breathe deeply then call them and explain the situation and see what they can do to help remedy the situation. Possibly they will re-ship to the correct address (especially if it is out of state).

crazy4dabug said:
WHAT can I do that they get their act together once and for all?

Call HO and express your frustration - ask to speak to a supervisor. Put your concerns in writing in an email to HO.

<<<<<<<<<Sending good vibes>>>>>>>>>>

Sorry to hear this is happening to you!!

Call and speak to a supervisor. That is the best way to get things worked out.

And I am not about to tell you I have never had any problems. Most has been good, but I do notice the problems all come at once. Things will be perfect for a while and then the next little bit the problems will come. I guess it is a phase they go through or something!:D

Hope things get worked out for you! I am sure they will make it right and ship and pick up everything for free. I know it is frustrating but at least you will not have to pay for their mistakes.

Ask if they can send a special gift to the host for her having to deal with all of these problems too. I have done that before.

Call and ask for a supervisor, send them an email. If you get no where, go to your upline. The VP named Richard (different than the Richard we report eBayers to) is in charge of the warehouse, so you can get in touch with him if you need to.

I had a spell of messed up shipments about a year ago and once I let my voice be heard, everything was set straight again. Yes, and ask for gifts for those customers/hostesses. My sister had a screw up and they sent her a free skinny scraper.

I had a huge screw up once and they sent her a free mini serving spatula!;)

Deana,This will make you feel better - trust me.One of my customers ordered 3 large bar pans. Upon delivery ALL 3 of them where shattered. Of course the HO quickly shipped her 3 more. The evening she received them she wanted to use it. It broke in half in her oven! The HO sent 3 more bar pans - just in case the others were damaged as well - also sent her a pizza cutter and slice & serve complimentary.... So, get this, the morning I got an email from this customer about her bar pan breaking in the oven - I received a call from another customer with the same problem. Except this time bacon grease went to the bottom of her oven. It too was the very first time she used the bar pan.Did I mention in the last 4 shows there have been 6 broken bar pans!I'm with you on the frustration level - I emailed the HO and cc: my director, and Carol Radu.I'm with you girlfriend.

Lisa, Carol is my uplline director!

It's crazy how many things are going wrong I think. Grrrr I guess it happens but when there's not a break in the mistakes it makes me want to scream or quit...although I'm not going to do either at this point. Just, the thought crosses my head.

That's cool - maybe we will see each other at Conference.Trust me - last week I was so angry and embarrassed! But, I'm not giving in either. My business is going well, just a few bumps in the road isn't going to scare me off!

crazy4dabug said:
Lisa, Carol is my uplline director!

Mine too! I'll see ya'll at her banquet!

A lot of my customers have been getting broken Stoneware lately. Yes, it is extremely frustrating.

Should we even TALK about FED EX???
Carol Radu is mine too! We need to have a party!

When I first started with PC, you would not believe the frustrations I had. Shows being held for no reason at all. Not getting paid for shows I had submitted (one show took 3 months to get paid on). Because of the held shows, there was issues with if I earned Conference free that year, and we didnt resolve that until we were in the car on the way to Chicago for Conference... and the slew of missing products and more.

Marna, my director at the time, said that I was the exception, that this thing NEVER happens to people.. .it was truly one thing after the other! Only later did Marna tell me that she really thought I was going to quit because of it all! She didnt think for one second that I was going to make it!

Thankfully, when things like this do happen, a few phone calls and letters will usually resolve your issues. Hold fast to your business, and before you know it, you will be telling others about your rocky first year, and how you got through those rough patches to become a top director in your field! ;)

Oh I will hold on to it. I'm not quitting, it's not a serious thought in my head. My business is doing well and I'm making money at it so I definately want it to go somewhere!
It's just in the midst of it all when I'm so upset about one thing after another the thought crosses my mind if I really want to deal with that or not.

But, I do...no question. However I must say, if my business had not made any money in these first 3 months I would not be here still. I think they should take that into consideration for their recruits.

Related to My Frustrating Experience with HO Orders: Constant Mistakes and Inconvenience

1. What is "I Cannot Believe This!!!"?

"I Cannot Believe This!!!" is a collection of exclusive Pampered Chef products that are only available for a limited time. These products are highly sought after and are often sold out quickly.

2. How often do new "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products become available?

New "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products are released every few months. Keep an eye out for our email newsletters and social media posts to stay updated on the latest releases.

3. Can I order "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products online?

Yes, you can order "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products online through the Pampered Chef website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. However, availability may vary and some products may sell out quickly.

4. Are "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee?

Yes, all "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products are covered by the Pampered Chef guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange.

5. Can I earn rewards or discounts on "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products?

Yes, you can earn rewards and discounts on "I Cannot Believe This!!!" products by hosting a Pampered Chef party or by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Contact your consultant for more information on how to earn rewards and discounts on these exclusive products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • Bren706
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • lisaw