• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order Placed on My Site, Not Showing Up?

If you have a Pampered Chef® sponsored blog and the blogger wishes to post a link to your Personal Web Site, you may do so only with prior written approval from Consultant Career Solutions. Blogger links may only be active for 60 days.
Ericanaysha
I got an email saying an order was placed thru my site. I went to the site to look it up and it doesn't show. Is this b/c they didn't choose a host?
Did it go directly to the home office?

TIA

Depends on the type of order...

Are you qualified and can take personal orders?

Did you have any shows/hosts set up?

If the latter, did the show date end and you need to look at closed shows?

Chances are though it was an individual order and went directly...

To your first q, I dunno if I am qualified. What do you need to do to take personal orders??

Yes I had shows set up and neither of them are closed.

So do I get credit if it goes straight through??

TIA

okay I looked at the email it did say individual order

so I guess my q is do I get comission from it??

Yes, you get commission. It will show on your commission statement. That's great! Hopefully, it shouldn't have been on a show. That sometimes happens too.

Nope I just put it out there on a message board I am on that if they place an order they get a free gift.

thanks!

Ericanaysha said:
Nope I just put it out there on a message board I am on that if they place an order they get a free gift.

thanks!

Then:

1. You'd better send that person a free gift for placing an individual order.
2. I hope you aren't advertising your website address. We aren't allowed to do that on any message boards.

If you have ?s on #2, we'd be glad to help you out and help explain the policies and procedures before you get in any trouble. HO catches quite a few...

Please do elaborate on number 2. I don't want to get into trouble. And yes I plan on sending them a gift.

Is there a place where I can see the do's and don't's of the website stuff?

Last edited:
I will do the best I can to start, the best thing to do is to go on Consultant's Corner and read the policy and procedure manual (good for any consultant to read at least once) and also the Advertising Policies.

Basically, we cannot on any forum say we are a Pampered Chef Consultant. We can say we have a job doing cooking shows and selling wonderful products, but cannot mention the company or our websites.

Websites cannot be put on any paid search engines, in profiles or other areas.

That is why here you may see:
/website ending

We as consultants know the rest of the address, but cannot put the full thing or it would violate policies.

There is argument among consultant about whether the policies are good or bad, too restrictive, etc., but basically HO is trying to protect the company image, keep it professional and make it fair for everyone.

You can advertise your website on your business cards or mention it at your shows, or put it on your catalogs.

Below is quoted off consultant's corner...

Internet/Web: Personal Web Site Addresses/Names
It’s important that Consultants represent themselves as independent sales people and in no way imply they represent The Pampered Chef® corporate office. Therefore, new Personal Web Site subscribers must include their first and/or last name in their Personal Web Site address.

The part of the .biz address you customize may not include The Pampered Chef® corporate name, the tagline, any trademark used by the company, or any derivation of such, for instance, the words “pamper,” “pampered,” “chef,” “discover,” “in you,” etc.

Consultants signing up for a new Personal Web Site will see these guidelines in message form on Consultant’s Corner. They will be programmed into our system for automatic enforcement. We are evaluating whether some Personal Web Site addresses violate the policy that Consultants not represent themselves as The Pampered Chef® company and will be initiating a call directly to those individuals who need to change their Web site names.

Internet/Web: Links to Your Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site
Consultants of every level are prohibited from linking to Personal Web Sites. This includes both sponsored links and banner ads that you pay for, as well as non-sponsored links that you don’t pay for. For instance, if a friend posts a link on their family’s Web site to your Personal Web Site, you would be in violation of this policy.

There are only two very specific exceptions to the linking policy.

The first pertains to Fund-raiser Shows. If you have a Fund-raiser with an organization that wishes to post a link to your Personal Web Site on their Web site, you may do so only with prior written approval from Consultant Career Solutions.

Fund-raiser links may only be active for 60 days.

The second exception pertains to personal electronic communications. You may continue to include your Personal Web Site address as part of your contact information or signature on e-invitations, any e-mails that are currently available through your Personal Web Site and your personal e-mails to your customers. These communications may link to your Personal Web Site. This also includes any electronic mail pieces that may be developed by our new licensed merchandise vendor.

The ban on linking also prohibits the following:

Listing or linking your Personal Web Site in Internet directories or search engines, such as Google or Yahoo.
Purchasing or using a separate domain name to re-direct visitors to your Personal Web Site.
Linking to Consultant’s Corner from any Web site.
Linking to The Pampered Chef® corporate Web site from any Web site.

It is your sole responsibility to ensure that your Personal Web Site is not linked to any other Web site that violates these policies.

Internet/Web: Use of Non Pampered Chef® Web Sites
Only Executives and above may purchase a separate domain name and develop a Web site outside of their Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site for any use related to their Pampered Chef® business. See Benefits and Privileges for Executives and Above, and the related policies below.

Another policy from CC:
Other than signing up for a Pampered Chef® Personal Web Site or approved vendor sites like Visual Impact Products, do not list the company name when filling out personal profiles on the Internet.

You may not purchase lists for e-mail marketing purposes. Spamming is not allowed.

You may not sell any Pampered Chef® products — current or discontinued — through online auction houses (like eBay.com) or on any Web site other than your Pampered Chef®Personal Web Site.

You may set up a chat room or e-mail newsgroup ONLY to communicate solely with other Pampered Chef® Consultants about the business. Please do not mention, advertise or promote your Pampered Chef® business on any chat rooms, other than those created for communicating with other Consultants.

I hope that helps - ask if you have more questions and someone here will be glad to try and explain it further.

okay I don't think I have broken any rules.

One q, if I put my web addy for a show on the message board (one lady was hosting one, it's a local mom board that is not viewed by the public) is that breaking the rule?? It wasn't an advertisment. It was just stating one way they could order.

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

Ericanaysha said:
okay I don't think I have broken any rules.

One q, if I put my web addy for a show on the message board (one lady was hosting one, it's a local mom board that is not viewed by the public) is that breaking the rule?? It wasn't an advertisment. It was just stating one way they could order.

Thanks so much for all your help!!!

Yes, that would be violation of the rules. Even though it is "local", it is still on the wonderful world wide web and can be found.

You don't have an "advertisement" as in you paid to be in a newspaper, but that is considered still to be advertisement. The customers would have to contact you or the host to get the web address from you to order. You cannot post it.

Hopefully that makes sense. You have to think outside the terms used in newspaper and think of the www as one big newspaper, no matter where you put it, it is out there for the world to see.

...and you're welcome...

Yep, I'm afraid it is breaking the rules. We cannot put our website address or a show link in any electronic meadium except our emails. We can't even use them in our email on egroups where the emails can be gotten individually or on a web-board. For example, I can't include a link on private yahoo groups or google groups, nor can it be posted on my website, LJ, myspace, friendster, etc. If its on the web then your website cannot be posted.

...and don't be "afraid" that you've broken rules...if you put it out there already, just go get it taken down.

If it is something HO catches, they contact you with a warning and ask you to comply, then don't just beat you with a wet noodle first.

okay cool thank you all.

I fixed my post on the other message board. Thanks!

Related to Order Placed on My Site, Not Showing Up?

1. Why is my order not showing up on my Pampered Chef site?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that you are logged into your Pampered Chef account and that the correct email address is associated with your order. If you are still not seeing your order, it is possible that there was a technical issue during the ordering process. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance.

2. How long does it take for an order to show up on my site?

Typically, orders will show up on your Pampered Chef site within 24 hours of being placed. However, during high volume periods, it may take up to 48 hours for your order to appear. If it has been longer than this and you still do not see your order, please contact our customer service team.

3. Can I cancel or change an order that is not showing up on my site?

Yes, if your order is not showing up on your site, it is still possible to cancel or make changes to it. Please reach out to our customer service team as soon as possible to make any necessary changes.

4. Will my consultant still receive credit for my order if it is not showing up on my site?

Yes, as long as you placed the order through your consultant's personal website, they will receive credit for the sale even if it is not showing up on your site. However, it is always a good idea to double check with your consultant to ensure that they have received your order.

5. My order is showing up on my site, but not in my consultant's system. What should I do?

If your order is not showing up in your consultant's system, it is possible that there was a technical issue during the ordering process. Please reach out to our customer service team for further assistance. They will be able to confirm if your order was received and help resolve any issues.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lexif424
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MissChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • keynibear