• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Order by Passover: Holiday Shipping Dates

In summary, there are no specific holiday shipping dates this time of year, but based on the experiences of other consultants, it is likely that an order placed now will arrive in time for Passover (April 18th). Expedited shipping is only available for individual orders, but FedEx is generally speedy. It is also possible to check the current shipping page on the company's website for an estimate of when an order will be processed.
jcwarr
i have a customer who wants to order something to arrive by passover (april 18th). does anyone know the holiday shipping dates if you don't want to pay for expedited shipping? thanks!!!

There are no holiday shipping dates this time of year...only in December. If you put an order through today it will more than likely arrive intime for Passover. You could call HO and see what they can tell you about how things are runnin gin the warehouse right now...just to be sure.

I would be absolutely shocked if you order it today and it did not arrive in time for Passover. That is still two weeks away. I think she will have it by next Saturday.

I sent in an order Monday night, at about 9:30 pm. It shipped Tuesday in the AM! It was almost a 900.00 show too! It arrived here in Spokane, WA, 1/2 way accross the country, by yesterday Friday, in the early afternoon! The host was shocked and I was tickled!!!! I don't think there will be any problem getting it to her in time!!!;) :)

I sent in a $1,200 show on Friday morning and it arrived Saturday ... but I am in Ohio. We get faster shipping in the midwest.

Since other consultants further west than me are saying it should arrive in time, I'd go with them. Expidited shipping is only available on individual orders but FedEx is normally so speedy it's OK.

MissChef said:
I sent in an order Monday night, at about 9:30 pm. It shipped Tuesday in the AM! It was almost a 900.00 show too! It arrived here in Spokane, WA, 1/2 way accross the country, by yesterday Friday, in the early afternoon! The host was shocked and I was tickled!!!! I don't think there will be any problem getting it to her in time!!!;) :)
I submitted a $4200 show late Monday night and it arrived in Georgia on Friday!! Completely shocked me. I thought I had the weekend to print over 100 receipts. Luckily, it arrived at the school late enough that we are going to wait til Monday to sort it :)

You can always look at the current shipping page on CC. It will tell you what day they are working on. Keep in mind it makes take longer to go through one days worth of orders but it will give you an estimate of how soon they would be working on today.

Submitted a 1600 show on Monday - arrived in NY on Thursday - NOW that is awesome service!!! My host couldn't believe it!!

1. What is the deadline for placing an order to receive it by Passover?

The last day to place an order and receive it by Passover is March 28th. All orders must be placed by 11:59pm CST to ensure delivery by the holiday.

2. Will there be any delays in shipping due to the holiday season?

At Pampered Chef, we are committed to delivering your orders in a timely manner. However, due to the high volume of orders during the holiday season, there may be slight delays in shipping. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding.

3. Can I still place an order after the deadline for Passover delivery?

Yes, you can still place an order after the deadline for Passover delivery. However, we cannot guarantee that the order will arrive by the holiday. We recommend placing your order as soon as possible to ensure timely delivery.

4. Are there any restrictions on the products that can be ordered for Passover?

Yes, there are certain restrictions on the products that can be ordered for Passover. Our Passover collection includes items that are certified kosher for Passover and do not contain any chametz (leavened products). Please refer to the product descriptions for more information.

5. Can I have my order shipped directly to a different address as a gift?

Absolutely! During the checkout process, you have the option to enter a different shipping address for your order. This is perfect for sending gifts to friends and family for Passover.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mspibb
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mspibb
  • lauraP2000
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebinIA
  • ChefChris