• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Easy and Delicious Kosher for Passover Recipes | Share Your Pesach Favorites!

In summary, the author suggests a recipe for stuffed bell peppers that uses matzo meal and eggs to bind the ingredients together.
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi -

I'd love to contribute a recipe to our synagogue's Passover cookbook - I figure I can plug PC by citing all the tools used in the recipe. Does anyone already have a kosher for Passover recipe?

Thanks!

I don't have one, but I'm interested in the responses, too (I'm Baptist, but have been fascinated by kosher foods since a really awesome Oreo ad in college - long story).So....BUMP! :)

I did a show last year over Passover and the host served these Matzoh Meal Rolls that sound horrid but taste amazing.
Not sure if they're kosher but I am assuming since it was Passover and she was serving them that they're ok.

Boil together:
2c water
1/2c veg oil
1t salt
2t sugar
then add:
2C matzoh meal
then blend in 4 beaten eggs (one at a time) til smooth
Bake at 400 for 50-60 minutes on a lightly greased stone.

You could use Easy Read Measuring Cups
Easy Adj Spoon
Easy Adjustable Measuring Cup
Batter Bowl
Mix n Scraper
Bar Pan
Whisk

Check out the recipe archives at Jewish Food Mailing List ArchivesPesach listing has 'everything' and then some. Their TNT (tried and true) recipes have always been a hit with my family.

Here's one of my all time favorites. I like to mix different fresh mushrooms, too. I've stuffed bell peppers with this, cooked covered (with foil) in the fluted round pan (with a bit of chicken broth in the bottom). Yummy! We love it.Mushroom Stuffing (M, KLP)
Source: Bon Appetit April 2001
Serves: 121/2 cup vegetable oil (our measuring cups!)
2 pounds crimini mushrooms, diced (some sliced with egg slicer)8 large garlic cloves, chopped (garlic press)
3 teaspoons dried thyme (I prefer plain thyme but rosemary PC spice mix works too)
2 cups carrots, diced, peeled (chopper)
2 cups red bell pepper, diced (PC knives)
3 cups chopped green onions (include some of the green)
...I add chopped celery and a can of rinsed sliced water chestnuts)
2 cups matzo meal
4 eggs
1 cup condensed canned chicken soup (homemade no salt or low salt)
1 teaspoon salt (I omit)
1 teaspoon pepper (or more...depends on sodium in other ingredients/spice mix).Heat oil in, large pot over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms, garlic and thyme; sauté 10 minutes. (large Exec pan, or batches in saute pan).Add carrots and bell pepper; sauté 10 minutes. Mix in green onions. Cool 15 minutes. (Can be made 1 day ahead. Cover, chill.)Beat matzo meal and eggs in large bowl (Classic Batter or S/S) to blend. Whisk PC) in vegetable mixture, chicken soup, salt and pepper.Works swell in DCB, roasted or as a stuffing for fowl or a rolled roast other times.

1. Can you recommend any matzo-based recipes for Passover?

Absolutely! Our matzo ball soup recipe is always a crowd favorite. We also have a delicious matzo lasagna and matzo brei casserole that are perfect for Passover meals.

2. What are some options for vegetarian Passover dishes?

Some great vegetarian options for Passover include our quinoa-stuffed peppers, roasted vegetable matzo pizza, and sweet potato and chickpea stew. These dishes are not only delicious but also packed with protein and nutrients.

3. Are there any Passover-friendly desserts that are easy to make?

Yes, there are many easy and delicious Passover dessert options! Some popular choices include flourless chocolate cake, coconut macaroons, and fruit compote. You can also make a simple fruit salad or dip fresh berries in melted chocolate for a quick and easy treat.

4. Can you suggest some kid-friendly Passover recipes?

Of course! Our matzo pizza bites, matzo nachos, and matzo granola bars are all great options for kids. You can also get creative with matzo and make fun shapes with cookie cutters or use it as a base for homemade pizzas.

5. Do you have any suggestions for Passover recipes that are gluten-free?

Yes, we have plenty of gluten-free options for Passover. Some delicious choices include zucchini noodle kugel, cauliflower fried rice, and almond flour chocolate chip cookies. You can also substitute matzo for gluten-free matzo or use other gluten-free grains such as quinoa or rice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• its_me_susan
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Shari'sKitchen
  • larabarra
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
Replies