• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Options for Getting Orders After Fr?

In summary, there are multiple options for getting orders after a Pampered Chef party, including taking orders at the party, through your website, or via a virtual party. Orders can still be collected after the party has ended through various means, and payment does not have to be collected at the time of the order. Orders should be submitted within 10 days after the party, and virtual parties offer the benefit of reaching a wider audience and earning host rewards without a physical location.
sdavispc
I am looking to book a fundraiser to raise money for a friends church pantry. They have and awesome kitchen the show is the easy part. What are the options for getting their PC products to those who order them?

They can either have it shipped directly and pay the shipping cost based on order total, or their can be a designated host that can get the orders shipped to them and have the customers pick up from him/her.
Or if you want more work, you can ship them to you and then distribute them.

I did a fund-raiser/vendor's fair in a town about 60 miles away at Christmas, and I made arrangements to go back to the location about 3 weeks out for delivery. (They paid the normal $4.00 s/h) I made a slip of paper to give to those who ordered stating that I would be there on such and such a date from x:00-X:00 (I did two hours, and was actually done in about 45 minutes). I called people to remind them the night before. It was a little extra work, but It made things go SO smoothly, and I wasn't relying on someone else to do my job. (plus the shopping in that town is much better, so I made a day of it!). :)
HTH

With all of my fundraisersI have everything delivered to me, I bag the items up, and then deliver it to the chairperson. Each bad is clearly labeld with who the order is for, and who collected the order (ex- Sue collects orders from 5 people - I'll have both Sue's name on it as well as the person who the actuall order is for).

Thanks for the advice. This will give me some options to offer the host. Thanks

1. What are the different options for getting orders after a Pampered Chef party?

There are several options for getting orders after a Pampered Chef party. You can take orders directly from your guests at the party, through your personal website, or through a virtual party. You can also collect orders through social media or by sending out a digital catalog.

2. Can I still get orders after the party has ended?

Yes, you can still get orders after the party has ended. You can continue to take orders through your personal website or by sending a digital catalog to potential customers. You can also reach out to guests who were unable to attend the party and offer them the opportunity to place an order.

3. Do I have to collect payment at the time of the order?

No, you do not have to collect payment at the time of the order. You can offer your guests the option to pay at a later date, either through your personal website or by collecting payments in person. However, it is recommended to collect payment at the time of the order to ensure timely delivery of products.

4. How long do I have to submit orders after the party?

You have up to 10 days after the party to submit orders. This allows time for any late orders to come in and for you to collect all the necessary information. After the 10-day period, orders will need to be submitted through your personal website.

5. What are the benefits of hosting a virtual party for getting orders?

Hosting a virtual party allows you to reach a wider audience and collect orders from people who may not have been able to attend an in-person party. It also allows for a more convenient and flexible shopping experience for your guests. Plus, you can earn host rewards even if you don't have a physical location to host a party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinkbrown1
  • lisacb77
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Omarakeen
Replies
Views
rlombas