• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hwc Orderform for Multiple Orders??

In summary, Doreen created a pre-order form for the HWC products for her sister, a teacher, and herself. The form has pictures and information for each person, as well as prices and taxes. Someone in another thread had a problem with the pics not appearing, so Doreen copied and pasted the pictures from the flyer to her pre-order form.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
I am sure this is somewhere in files, but I can't find it -

My sister (teacher), a former host, Friend, as well as myself, would like to collect some orders for the HWC products - They would like to put it all on one order per person (sister = 1, host = 1) So if my sister gets 10 scrubbie orders, 5 gloves, 3 cups - they would all go under her name and she would distribute at her school - etc.

Does anyone have a form with the pics on it and name and addresses etc? Like a pre-orderform -

I hope this makes sense. Its been a long day!! Thanks!

Those were also last year's items.If you search for HWC in the files, you should find a couple of order sheets I made for this year.

Ok, I am a dork!!! Sorry about that

I created one off of one I found when I looked harder thru the threads - thanks Ann!!

I just added the sales tax. Thanks again!

Mind sharing Doreen? I didn't see the one you made Ann....can you post too?

Here are mine. Someone in another thread had a problem with the pics not showing up, so you may need to copy and paste them from the flyer to your copy of the form (save it on your computer). One has rounded prices, so that the totals are even dollar amounts; the other has exact (6% sales tax figured in, and a separate column for shipping).

Attachments

• HWC Order exact 2008.doc
    230 KB · Views: 241
  • HWC Order SH 2008.doc
    217.5 KB · Views: 241
This is the one I changed up - we have 8.625% sales tax so I just rounded up to off set shipping etc - Figured if I loose a little on shipping it is worth it for the cause -

I too had a problem with the pics - I just c/p them also.

Attachments

• HWCgrouporderform.doc
    213 KB · Views: 316
Thanks for sharing ladies; those look great! I'll have to play around a little (or have dh help) & see if I can get the pics on it.

Lacy - the pics work in my file - it was when I took the original from here it wouldn't show - just change the info to yours and adjust the prices as well -

1. What is the process for placing multiple orders using the Hwc Orderform?

The process for placing multiple orders using the Hwc Orderform is as follows:
1. Fill out the customer information section with the name and contact information for the person who will be receiving the orders.
2. Indicate the quantity and item number for each product being ordered in the "Qty" column.
3. Calculate the total cost for each individual order by multiplying the quantity by the unit price.
4. Add up the total cost for all orders and enter it in the "Total" field.
5. Submit the order form along with payment for all orders.

2. Can I place an order for multiple customers using the Hwc Orderform?

Yes, the Hwc Orderform allows you to place orders for multiple customers at once. You can indicate the specific items and quantities for each customer in the order form.

3. How do I make changes to an existing order on the Hwc Orderform?

If you need to make changes to an existing order on the Hwc Orderform, you can simply cross out the incorrect information and write in the correct information next to it. Please make sure to clearly mark any changes to avoid confusion.

4. Is there a limit to the number of orders I can place using the Hwc Orderform?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can place using the Hwc Orderform. You can place as many orders as you need for your customers.

5. How do I submit my completed Hwc Orderform for multiple orders?

You can submit your completed Hwc Orderform for multiple orders by mailing it to the address provided on the form or by handing it in to your Pampered Chef consultant. You can also submit it online through your consultant's website if they offer that option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • chefheidi2003
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefsolnick